Finally going to Texas !

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Looking like March 1

also.. it’s hilarious how much cheaper it is to live in a better place than this democratic shit joke I live in

Kubin-B

Established Member
I work in Longview, live an hour north in Atlanta. As for the guy asking how it is, well i havent worn a mask since this bullshit started. Ammo is scarce, the weather is nuts right now. Gets hot as shit in the summer, trees block wind so that doesnt help. Kids 6 and 7 go to school and its fairly normal. Parents cant enter the schools and that pisses me off. Other than that i have been fortunate in that my life hasnt changed much at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Swing by Katy and we can hit up Hooters sometime.

sweet

I work in Longview, live an hour north in Atlanta. As for the guy asking how it is, well i havent worn a mask since this bullshit started. Ammo is scarce, the weather is nuts right now. Gets hot as shit in the summer, trees block wind so that doesnt help. Kids 6 and 7 go to school and its fairly normal. Parents cant enter the schools and that pisses me off. Other than that i have been fortunate in that my life hasnt changed much at all.

**** yes that’s what I like to hear. I found a place in Gladewater. I heard it’s not a bad area

Kubin-B

Established Member
Not sure about glade water. Im orginally born and raised in houston. Moved up here about 6 years ago. Only time im in longview is when im working. I can tell you the only place ive been asked to leave over not wearing a muzzle was footlocker at the mall in texarkana. Other than that the restaurants in my area are normal, tons of older people wear the muzzles but no one says shit to anyone about it. Difference between country folk and city slickers. Most country folk have manners and mind their own.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Finally get to leave this locked down shit hole of New Mexico.

Accepted a transfer to move to a city a couple hours north of Houston. I’ve been spending a lot of time lately in Texas and my god I can’t wait to go to where freedom is alive.. well .. for now
You lucky **********.... :D Congrats!

For now, all I can do is dream of a little house with a big garage on some prairie land in Bell County, Texas or some place like it. If Arizona shits the bed hard enough, wife and I may really look to Texas.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Not sure about glade water. Im orginally born and raised in houston. Moved up here about 6 years ago. Only time im in longview is when im working. I can tell you the only place ive been asked to leave over not wearing a muzzle was footlocker at the mall in texarkana. Other than that the restaurants in my area are normal, tons of older people wear the muzzles but no one says shit to anyone about it. Difference between country folk and city slickers. Most country folk have manners and mind their own.

Yeah I was Just in Abilene /Dallas a week ago.. and loved the freedom. I went and bought some shoes at abeline mall and nobody gave a **** about masks

You lucky **********.... :D Congrats!

For now, all I can do is dream of a little house with a big garage on some prairie land in Bell County, Texas or some place like it. If Arizona shits the bed hard enough, wife and I may really look to Texas.

I’d love to get land one day.. for now it’ll be a duplex haha

Users who are viewing this thread