Finally going to Texas !

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Finally get to leave this locked down shit hole of New Mexico.

Accepted a transfer to move to a city a couple hours north of Houston. I’ve been spending a lot of time lately in Texas and my god I can’t wait to go to where freedom is alive.. well .. for now

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
What part of Texas are you looking at

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Congrats, I grew up just west of Longview, live down in the Houston area now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats! My brother lives in Allen and he loves Texas. He's been there for about 15 years. More than a couple of times I've daydreamed about moving there from this hell hole. LOL.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Finally get to leave this locked down shit hole of New Mexico.

Accepted a transfer to move to a city a couple hours north of Houston. I’ve been spending a lot of time lately in Texas and my god I can’t wait to go to where freedom is alive.. well .. for now

For now. Very key words. I expect the state will be flipped by next Presidential election. Fortunately, the majority of our State Government are still republicans :)

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
For now. Very key words. I expect the state will be flipped by next Presidential election. Fortunately, the majority of our State Government are still republicans :)

ive been told longview is a nice quiet place with under 100k people. Not too far from Dallas

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Good luck in TX, and please keep us updated regularly on things like climate, people, shopping, freedom, guns (well, of course, guns), car shows.... heck, everything. I'm sure many of us have thought about going there. I live in New England (Rhode Island) and just the other day I looked up square miles in all of New England (6 Northeast states) versus Texas...... Texas alone has 4 times the square miles of New England! Big ****ing state. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread