FINALLY GOING TO LAND A UNICORN!!!

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
OP don’t listen to this BS... amazing find! I can speak more than anyone here on selling one of the lowest mile MC in existence a couple of years ago with 300 miles. You have found a unicorn! Don’t do what I did and get stupid and sell. I’ve regretted ever since.

Congrats and I’m jealous!!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am sure when I sell mine I will regret it. no doubt in my mind. right up to the time I climb into that 2019 ranger LOL. would rather not sell mine but without a lottery win between now and when it leaves my garage ...

OP don’t listen to this BS... amazing find! I can speak more than anyone here on selling one of the lowest mile MC in existence a couple of years ago with 300 miles. You have found a unicorn! Don’t do what I did and get stupid and sell. I’ve regretted ever since.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Yes very nice. Only took 4 pages lol.

5ppsi9.gif

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

So if his is a unicorn then what is yours at 300 miles? Dont say there both unicorns now.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
Thanks everyone for all the opinions, it's been entertaining reading all the comments.
I'm going to lower the car, put some nice rims, aftermarket exhaust and tint. I'm not going to mess with the engine at all and I'll be keeping all the stock parts so if I ever sell it I can return it to bone stock or sell it with a nice set up and give the buyer all the stock parts. I'm keeping this one next to my 11k mile black 03 cobra which I might sell.

HPLouis

Established Member
You dummies! Unicorn is subjective. The only blasphemy here is the dude with the ****ing bra on his cobra.

OP, drive the ****ing wheels off that car! Enjoy the hell out of it.

Dam it would be hard to drive that car. I got rid of my 4000 mile vert (bought it with 2000 miles). It was killing me to get chips, parking it in my crappy garage, driving on these crappy NYC roads, etc. on such a low mile car. I wanted to mod that car so bad..... At least this car I got has miles and mods on it so I feel better about driving and modding this one.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dam it would be hard to drive that car. I got rid of my 4000 mile vert (bought it with 2000 miles). It was killing me to get chips, parking it in my crappy garage, driving on these crappy NYC roads, etc. on such a low mile car. I wanted to mod that car so bad..... At least this car I got has miles and mods on it so I feel better about driving and modding this one.

The most fun I ever had with cars, were the ones that I drove the most. The best memories are the ones out on the road.

HPLouis

Established Member
The most fun I ever had with cars, were the ones that I drove the most. The best memories are the ones out on the road.

I agree. I like this one better than my vert because I've been modding it/demodding it, tuning it, etc. A big part of it was that it had 15K miles and came with the basic Terminator upgrades (pulley, exhaust, intake and tune). It's funny but I was so happy when I tinted the windows on this one, LOL

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
You dummies! Unicorn is subjective. The only blasphemy here is the dude with the ****ing bra on his cobra.

OP, drive the ****ing wheels off that car! Enjoy the hell out of it.

Lol...yes the bra is off, I only put it on because I had a long drive back and the last thing I wanted was to get it home with a rock chip.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Lol...yes the bra is off, I only put it on because I had a long drive back and the last thing I wanted was to get it home with a rock chip.

If you don’t want the bra you could probably sell it easy for a decent price in the market if it’s an OE Ford bra. Some people where looking at/for them a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread