Finally done polishing

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
Picked up my mystic convertible a couple weeks ago and this was my first project, I think it turned out pretty good. I followed sleeper's "how to" all except for the flapper wheel which is why you can see the marks from the mandrel bender.
DSC01025.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

Didn't take me all that long, especially for the second side. I think I might do this to my magnaflow's before I sell them.

Now some pics of the car, and a cleaned up gas tank for the critic:poke:
DSC01056.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

Last edited:

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
Thanks guys and those are shoulder/head marks all over the tank lol, one thing at a time fellas! I definately noticed how dirty it was AFTER I posted the pic's! And my floor's pretty dirty so it doesn't get the full effect. Plan on gettin some pic's with that torch red now that its done, maybe Sunday?

PipeHitter

Established Member
I think it looks great! I just bought a set of Maggies and considered polishing them, then I was like "naaaaww" to much work! Maybe next winter. Good job!

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks good, I wanted to polish my FR500 catback but I was impatient and installed it on the car.

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
Looks good, I wanted to polish my FR500 catback but I was impatient and installed it on the car.

I put both sides back on after one side was finished for a comparison picture, then drove it for the rest of the weekend like that LOL! I know all about impatient:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread