Finally cleaned the coupe up, like i need another one

svtboosting

Established Member
I finally had a chance to clean my coupe up, seems like i have owned 100! It dont make big power like my cobra did but its a blast to drive. 109k actual miles and its really clean with all factory hoses and everything.
SSPX0470.jpg

SSPX0469.jpg

SSPX0468.jpg

SSPX0467.jpg

SSPX0466.jpg

SSPX0465.jpg

SSPX0464.jpg

SSPX0463.jpg

SSPX0461.jpg

SSPX0460.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Notch. Color is pretty nice. The chrome wheels go nice with the green paint. Best of luck with it.

Hey, nice neighborhood by the way. A new community?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice looking notch. I wouldnt kick it out of my driveway. I'm looking for a couple clean 4 banger notch's to start fixing up for my nephew and son. My son is only 2 so I plan to get plenty of time to tinker with it and enjoy it before it's his turn. He already LOVES mustangs as does my nephew.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Very nice...if you ever come across a white notch (92-93) with black interior LET ME KNOW!!!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Very nice...if you ever come across a white notch (92-93) with black interior LET ME KNOW!!!

Ill take anything as long as it doesnt have the red interior. My strawberry red with gray 92 gt had the red interior and I HATED IT! Since I'll be gutting both 4 bangers I wont mind a full repaint but dont want to deal with a full interior change.

Users who are viewing this thread