Finally bought myself a Cobra...

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
All I gotta say is, thanks Kyle (urwtdrm). I love the car, and its gonna stay in a wonderful family man!

100_0599_Medium_.jpg

A shot at a gas station in Oklahoma.

100_0600_Medium_.jpg

A shot at a rest stop in Missouri.

100_0605_Medium_.jpg

Finally at Home, right beside my Lightning and behind my moms 98 Cobra.

Car drove 2,100 Miles home! From Mesa, AZ to B-ville, PA. Made it, round trip, in under 48 hours. Took us 47 hours, from when we left the house, till when we walked in the door. :rockon:

Left AZ at 2PM sat afternoon, and got home at 3AM Monday morning. 3 people crammed in a cobra, driving nonstop. I drove 26 hours throughout the weekend!

But, looks like ill be here for a while now. HI GUYS! haha

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
I wouldnt settle for anything other than Sonic Blue. I finally saw it in person, and fell in love with the color, everyone says, first time they see it, "I love the color" haha

And yes, of course, its the fastest haha

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
Thanks guys, I've only driven it one day while home, and I love it already. Its in the garage until the rain stops, and then until spring....

Yeah, it was one hell of a drive... all worth it tho.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
looks like it could not be in a better garage!! gotta love the three generations of fords all in one shot. now you just need to add a 93 cobra...yeah...

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Congrats!! I am glad you were able to get a Terminator (in my favorite color, no less) and help out an SVTP member with a sale. Have fun and remember: Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down!

-Mike

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
do you know what springs are on the car? the back looks a lil lower then the front

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Sweet purchase too bad though it's not yellow. J/K I really do love that Sonics Blue color. It was either SY or SB for me.

Users who are viewing this thread