Finally back in a COBRA again

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
I had a terminator a few years ago as a Daily Driver, but realized it's just wasn't practical!! :) sold it for a a mazda 3 but after a year couldn't take it.... so I went with a 2012 grabber blue 5.0 and had that for 2 years but wanted the best of both worlds.... sold it and got a 2012 accord as my daily and this 99 cobra as my "fun" car.

It's a small world, it really is. I bought this car from the father-in-law I sold my cobra to. it's a 99 with 68,000 miles on it, has BBK LT's, 03/04 tank, pumps, and injectors, Vortech V2 E-trim supercharger, anderson power pipe, Ford racing 90mm mass air, accufab throttle body, H&R SS springs, O/R X, 410 gears and put down 457whp and 378tq. It had flowmasters on but I changed them to stingers.

cobra1_zps9d7f31fb.jpg

cobra2_zps13f6ab7f.jpg

cobra3_zps89b3bb7d.jpg

cobra4_zpsb8dde7c2.jpg

raising it up for exhaust swap
cobra5_zps1289b172.jpg

stingers lined up
cobra6_zps7500ee4f.jpg

even the ROCK was happy I was back in a mustang

cobra7_zps1fb03506.jpg

my youngest son said "what kind of a car does a murse drive?" a MURStang!!!! ;-)

cobra8_zps5e5bd632.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is awesome! A REALLY clean '99. You did well. Great mods, too. Great wheels. It's obvious that the previous owner took great care of it. Enjoy, my friend! :beer:

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
That is awesome! A REALLY clean '99. You did well. Great mods, too. Great wheels. It's obvious that the previous owner took great care of it. Enjoy, my friend! :beer:
Thanks Bob, so clean I couldn't say no...

Very nice!
Thanks

Very nice, what wheels are those? They are growing on me some.

-Paul
I never heard of them before but they are Drifz 506 GM 18inch, I like them too...

Users who are viewing this thread