Finally a ride in a pullied Cobra!!

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
I figured you'd find this and ask. I'm goin with a 2.76 ultra grip and stealth idler. I just wanna get as close to 500rwhp/tq as possible with the stock eaton.

DPS

Established Member
Originally posted by Mongoose 03
I figured you'd find this and ask. I'm goin with a 2.76 ultra grip and stealth idler. I just wanna get as close to 500rwhp/tq as possible with the stock eaton.

Well, at least I'm predictable.:) 2.76:eek: Wow, didn't hold back did you. I'm still contemplating the 2.93, but I just don't know yet. I still like some of the numbers people have gotten with the 3.0 and 3.1. I have been talking to the guys at fordchip.com about doing a custom tune. I already bought the predator but now wish I hadn't. I thinks it's o.k., but I think these guys will do a better job. Look forward to you dyno numbers. Good luck.

:beer:

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by Mongoose 03

you will love being pullied it is very addicting.once you get those on time to go porsche hunting:beer:

03mineralg

Established Member
Pulley and chip are awesome, and only set you back about 400.00 to 500.00. The biggest difference i noticed was how fast the tach jumped to redline!! Before the pulley change you had time to sit back and wait to shift!! There is not a better bang for the buck.

Users who are viewing this thread