Fiesta ST

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Made it to the track tonight, with shitty prep managed a 14.2@99. I think once the stage 2 map is released 13's are around the corner!

Thats pretty awesome. Big gain for couple bolt ons and only stag 1 map

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Thats pretty awesome. Big gain for couple bolt ons and only stag 1 map

Yeah I was pretty happy with the mph! ~5mph gain over stock. I'd like to break 100 with the stage 2 tune, I'm starting to lean towards a custom tune though to be honest, COBB is really dragging their feet releasing stuff lately.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Yeah I was pretty happy with the mph! ~5mph gain over stock. I'd like to break 100 with the stage 2 tune, I'm starting to lean towards a custom tune though to be honest, COBB is really dragging their feet releasing stuff lately.

custom is always the way to go if you have someone that's really god an you can trust to tune it. out where I live I don't really know any ST tunning shops. ive always been a mustang guy. maybe ATP has some connections for custom tunning in the future.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Yeah we have a guy up here thats suppose to be real good with the ST platforms that tunes through a buddy of mine's shop, so Ill probably go that route. I know Synapse picked up pretty big power on a local wrx with a custom tune over COBB's OTS map.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Ordered some lightweight 15's with tires, should be here next week or so. Should cut ~40+lbs unsprung weight!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
COBB released their stage 2 and 3 tunes today, with that there is also flat-foot shifting and launch control! Time to see if I can get this little turd in the 13's!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Finally getting made it to the track again last night, and came close to my goal for the car..but fell short. Went [email protected] with shit track prep and easing it out of the hole.

Users who are viewing this thread