FFW Orlando? Bringing the Cobra..

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Well i decided to bring the Corba to FFW opener in Orlando..setting up a booth etc,I wont have the time to completely finish it, need to add the new bad boy intercooler..but ohh well it will be good enough with the current one. Dont know if i'll run it or not doubt it...but definitely enter in the show. Anybody plan on going? Or NMRA Bradenton? Here are some pics for those who havent seen it lately...

VIDEO- http://media.putfile.com/lthlpsi

PICS-

23642c79.gif

320547ac.gif

5bc60c39.gif

ebe5791b.gif

DSC00011.gif

DSC00010.gif

3e927a19.gif

Last edited:

MALDUCATO1

Forza Juve
Established Member
looks killer, hurry up and get it done so we can get some videos of those hair dryers at full tilt.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! That is a monster! I love the wheels. I don't think I've seen those before.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
A few of us will be heading down on Friday around 2am from here(SC). Should be a silver 04 cobra with chrome fr's and a white 03 with the black fr's, or a redfire vert(with hopefully if UPS can find them )black 03 wheels. Can't wait to get down there and enjoy the warm weather again. See ya there. Lthl I am going to try and find you, have a few ?'s I would like to ask about your setup.

Take care.
DT

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
drtsvt03 said:
A few of us will be heading down on Friday around 2am from here(SC). Should be a silver 04 cobra with chrome fr's and a white 03 with the black fr's, or a redfire vert(with hopefully if UPS can find them )black 03 wheels. Can't wait to get down there and enjoy the warm weather again. See ya there. Lthl I am going to try and find you, have a few ?'s I would like to ask about your setup.

Take care.
DT

DT,

No problem look forward to meeting you and helping you out..

Derek

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Rest of you thanks for the compliments, btw Bob the wheels are HRE, they are pretty $$ but you can customize them just the way you want, a couple of other members have different styles and they are all sweeet.

Users who are viewing this thread