Few pictures with new camera... GT500 & S/C GT

98expo

Established Member
Bought the wife a new camera for Xmas, Nikon D3200. This is our first decent camera and have no idea what I am doing. I need to work on my night shots and buy a Tripod. Please be kind...

This is my Shelby and my buddies S/C '06 GT.

DSC_0023-small_zpsbc77332e.jpg

DSC_0028-small_zpsfd3ba859.jpg

DSC_0034-small_zpsb1906bb7.jpg

DSC_0025-small_zps18b4f0d6.jpg

DSC_0041-small_zpsb45a0cda.jpg

DSC_0037-small_zpsd914abf1.jpg

DSC_0060-small_zps6d3e5c8b.jpg

DSC_0062-small_zpsaf306c16.jpg

DSC_0063-small_zps28a69535.jpg

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Dont normally care for the wheels on the Gt500, but they actually look good on that car. Racestars look tough on the GT!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love your GT-500. Sweet looking ride. The GT is nice, too, but it looks like a could be lowered a bit.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member

Quick and easy things, watch for people standing in reflections and watch for your own. Most important when shooting black vehicles.

As for night, you're right, tri-pod and then start playing with shutter speed and timer setting to release so the camera will not move when the shutter is triggered by hand. Watch for where your light sources are coming from and the effect on black vehicles. Also, watch out for port a potties and don't have them in frame. :D

Nice job on the pics!

98expo

Established Member
Quick and easy things, watch for people standing in reflections and watch for your own. Most important when shooting black vehicles.

As for night, you're right, tri-pod and then start playing with shutter speed and timer setting to release so the camera will not move when the shutter is triggered by hand. Watch for where your light sources are coming from and the effect on black vehicles. Also, watch out for port a potties and don't have them in frame. :D

Nice job on the pics!

Thank you! I need to pay more attention. Those port-a-pots were not on my mind as we were smoozing the security guard to let us take some pics.

Thank you for the advice. I hope to get better.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Thank you! I need to pay more attention. Those port-a-pots were not on my mind as we were smoozing the security guard to let us take some pics.

Thank you for the advice. I hope to get better.

Oh if you want to get some good shots on location at night, you will learn how to kiss security guard's asses. Believe you me.

Users who are viewing this thread