~Few Pictures From Yesterday Evening~

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice shots Kev. Cant wait until we can get a chance to have both our cars out together. Have you been working on Steve about the icey res? a couple weeks in a row of 100+ temps here and I am dying for one.

Furinox

Established Member
I'd love to go out there one evening with some ramps and drive up there and get some pics close to the statues. I wonder if I could do it quick enough before the cops came.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Are those 17's on the redfire??!!! Ba BOING!!!! Also, anyone have pics of the front stock chrome wheels with the deep dish rears?

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Very nice! I would be proud to own either one!
Thanks. :beer:

Very awesome pictures. I still can't get over how perfect of a stance your car has.
Thanks. I worked hard trying to make it just right. :thumbsup:

My pictures suck. You take the pictures, I'll take notes. :lol1:
LOL.... :beer:

Man both cars look great but your new wheels are amazing!
Thanks. I like them too. :burnout:

WOW, how nice
:beer:

Ha love your threads with ~ in them. I always know who and what to expect. Nice pics!
LOL... Yeah. Just something a little different that I tend to do. :beer:

nice shots Kev. Cant wait until we can get a chance to have both our cars out together. Have you been working on Steve about the icey res? a couple weeks in a row of 100+ temps here and I am dying for one.
I haven't really been pushing Steve a lot yet. Got a few other things I need to take care of first.

I'd love to go out there one evening with some ramps and drive up there and get some pics close to the statues. I wonder if I could do it quick enough before the cops came.
I have seen pics of a 65 Fastback up there somehow. I looked all around and thats theonly way I could see doing it. That or a really good Photoshop. LOL..

Are those 17's on the redfire??!!! Ba BOING!!!! Also, anyone have pics of the front stock chrome wheels with the deep dish rears?
Yes, Erik's Redfire has 17's all the way around.

Both the cars are looking good.
Thanks bro. :beer:

Not feeling the DD Cobra wheels at all, but very nice car none the less. Great pictures.
Thanks.

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Nice Pics....The first pic of skaarew's makes that redfire pop.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator

TexasSnake

Established Member
Nices pics man:rockon:.(04sleeper) ive got the pic of you showing off your polished exhaust as my wallpaper, love your car man!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread