few pics

markw351

Established Member
Went out this morning and snapped my first pics of the cobra. Can't wait until i get the new 18 inch wheels/tires on it and then decide if i want to lower it more with H&R sports.
PICS024.gif

PICS028.gif

PICS032.gif

PICS025.gif

PICS030.gif

markw351

Established Member
Yes it has:
RR 2.93 pulley
JTL RAI
Amazon tune
Mafia
Longtubes
O/R X-pipe
catback
Spec Stage 3+ clutch
firewall adj.
Level 5 Halfshafts
Global west Sub-frames
IRS brace
60lb injectors
BAP
LFP heat exchanger
Stock cut springs
18 inch Boze wheels in the garage waiting on the tires. 305/35/18 Nitto DRs and 245/40/10 555 up front.

I might be missing a few things. I just bought the car a few months ago and waiting on the total list of mods. If you are wondering why the big injectors and BAP the car had a ported blower and then KB on it for about 100 miles. I'm the 2nd owner and I know the previous owner and this car is super clean w/only 8700 miles.

Last edited:

markw351

Established Member
Thanks guys. I think it needs to be a little lower, but i'm waiting to see how the 18s look on it. They are a little taller so they should fill the wheel wells a little more. Either way i think i'm going to put H&R sports on it this winter

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really nice looking Cobra. Yeah, I'd say it needs to be lowered just a bit more. It's much better than stock height, though. I think the H&R Sport springs would be perfect. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread