Few Pics of the Newly Built Cobra

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Specs? Is that the australian boss 330 intake or the one from one of the ford FRC cars?

VIDEO PLEASE and build thread. Awesome craftsmanship!!

EDIT: Just saw all my questions answered above.

Any street vids?

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
I second the request for a link to the build thread. That car is amazing, I've definitely never seen that intake on a street car!

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
I second the request for a link to the build thread. That car is amazing, I've definitely never seen that intake on a street car!
Yeah, I figured I'd give it a shot on a street car. I figured why not since most of my emissions stuff was gone anyway, lol.
With regard to the wheels. I'm aware that not everybody is a fan of the Bullet wheels. I've considered swapping them out for some Saleens but for now, these are on the car.

Thanks.

Dave_6

Established Member
Yeah, I figured I'd give it a shot on a street car. I figured why not since most of my emissions stuff was gone anyway, lol.
With regard to the wheels. I'm aware that not everybody is a fan of the Bullet wheels. I've considered swapping them out for some Saleens but for now, these are on the car.

Thanks.

Saleen's always look great on an SN95 but your car deserves some CCW's or True Forged wheels! :)

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I'm speechless...

Thanks.

Good man!:pepper:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread