few pics of my Bimini Blue fox

Biminifox

Established Member
Wow, a few different setups. I have a Vortech on mine now. Had a DSS level 10 that took a crap so I dropped a BOSS 331 in it. I can't wait to turbo it. Have any videos of it wide open?

No videos of this setup wide open yet. I do have videos of it N/A here
biminifox - YouTube

Thanks everyone, I knew I would catch some slack for the piping on the front but to each his own and eventually I'll tuck it up more. And it's not a kit like a B&G or anything, I made it all with the exception of the headers and crossover

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
Did that Fox start with a GT-40 intake and aluminum GT-40 heads, E-cam? Stillen rotors in the front, Orion isobaric box in the back?

4 gauge wire to the breaker near the driver hood hinge, going to the hatch area? Ultra-rare Radio Delete option?

Last edited:

Biminifox

Established Member
Did that Fox start with a GT-40 intake and aluminum GT-40 heads, E-cam? Stillen rotors in the front, Orion isobaric box in the back?

4 gauge wire to the breaker near the driver hood hinge, going to the hatch area? Ultra-rare Radio Delete option?

i bought it from a guy in leesburg, va. it was stock bottom end with cobra upper/lower, E-cam, SVO heads (pedestal rocker arms, not shaft mounted). Dont know about the rotors, the first thing i did to it the first week i owned it was a 5 lug swap cause it had 4 lug cobra r's that looked like shit, but it didnt have any fancy rotors on it anyways. Also didnt have any wires going to the hatch area

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
That's probably my old Fox, I recognize the little dent in front of the driver door, and the breaker for the subwoofer I put in there myself.

I sold it to an NVMC member (if it is indeed my old Fox) in 2002, I think he lived in or near Winchester. It was bought from Jerry's Ford in Annandale Spring of 1992.

I was a car stereo guy before, so that car is loaded with Monster cable, both power and signal. depending on what the second owner did with it.

Mod's I added were GT-40 upper, Cobra lower (from Jim @ PPI) and aluminum GT-40 heads. 1.6 pedestal rockers, the valve covers were stock. Had to cut out some sheet metal to clear the rockers on the VC's. Don't remember exactly when, but I had to call Jim once a week on the heads as they were new in aluminum. Added the E-cam after I saw that the car would pass emissions with the GT-40 upper combo. Tuned to 252 RW at Excessive Motorsports.

The breaker near the driver side hood hinge had 4 gauge wire going to the hatch area (behind the driver side rear seat) where it powered a sub box with an Orion 2100HCCA amplifier to 2 Orion XTR-10DVC speakers in Isobaric configuration. There were ADS 320i speakers in the rear (are there tweeters flush-mounted near the bass drivers? I forget but I think in my Bimini I flush mounted tweeters there.) I made custom mounts that the 320i tweets fit in the stock location in the front, the bass drivers were in the door, as usual.

ADS speakers weren't a 'rock-out' sort of speaker, and the car was bought for an 18 yr old, so they might have been changed out. I have a spare 320i bass driver, crossover and maybe some other parts if you need them.

I thought hard about the 5-lug as I wanted rear discs, but didn't do it as I'd have to buy wheels as well. That car has spent quite a bit of time at Summit Point track.

Let me know when you're going to show the car, it looks to be in really good shape.

I haven't been on the NVMC website for years, but I imagine my screen name would still be 'BiminiBomb' as Chris at Excessive dubbed the car.

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
That's funny its probably the same car he got it from the meacham family they are on nvmc.

Meacham sounds right. I was buying my '03 in the Spring, so I sold the '92 in the Fall of 02.

John Meacham? Owned a yellow '03, took me for a short ride through the parking lot at the Expo center at one NVMC meeting.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Not a fan of the piping, but nice! Haven't seen this car around Winchester, maybe we'll run into each other sometime.

Last edited:

Biminifox

Established Member
Not a fan of the piping, but nice! Haven't seen this car around Winchester, maybe we'll run into each other sometime.

It's been down for half of this year while I was making all the turbo stuff and getting the new motor in. I'm always out cruising during the weekends and I usually go to the chic fil a show on Fridays in sterling, would love to see your car too

Users who are viewing this thread