few pics of my Bimini Blue fox

Biminifox

Established Member
got the car cleaned up and took some pics. its a 92 with a 306 and a masterpower 70, im no photographer but i hope you like!

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
real clean man. I'm looking for a fox project. Also see you are in Winchester. I'm in the process of moving to Martinsburg area.

Biminifox

Established Member
Beautiful fox! What size rears are you running? I have the same wheels, just have 17x9 all around. I want 17x10.5.

thanks! they are 17x9 in the front with 275/40's and 17x10.5 rears with 315/35's

real clean man. I'm looking for a fox project. Also see you are in Winchester. I'm in the process of moving to Martinsburg area.

thanks! maybe ill see you around at a show or two. also a buddy of mine is selling his fox notch roller. heres a link, its a nice car and a virgin

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...256-1989-mustang-5-0-coupe-roller-1000-a.html

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Yah i just pmed him earlier. I'm looking at an 88 GT in Augusta right now.

Biminifox

Established Member
Any fitment issues? Are they just standard ones someone would throw on a Termi?

No, the front fender openings on the later model foxes have a larger opening and with the 94 spindles and Kenny Brown K-member the 275's dont rub anywhere ever. the rears needed a 1/4 inch spacer but thats it. Also, the fronts are OEM wheels and the rears are AFS's. They are both pretty standard.

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
No, the front fender openings on the later model foxes have a larger opening and with the 94 spindles and Kenny Brown K-member the 275's dont rub anywhere ever. the rears needed a 1/4 inch spacer but thats it. Also, the fronts are OEM wheels and the rears are AFS's. They are both pretty standard.

Thanks. Just gotta find some wheels. Is the Turbo the only power adder that car has had? Looking to go turbo next and seeking some different insight.

Biminifox

Established Member
The piping looks low.. aren't you afraid it will hit a bump and rip it off.

No, ive been driving it around for a while now and it hasnt hit anything. If it was a GT you would prob not even see it.

Thanks. Just gotta find some wheels. Is the Turbo the only power adder that car has had? Looking to go turbo next and seeking some different insight.

No, this is the 3rd motor. The original 302 had H/C/I and a Novi 1000, that was ok, but i got bored with that. The 2nd motor was a N/A 331 11.5:1 compression with a AFM N91 cam and TFS heads, that motor made 406/384 at the tire and was a blast but not nice under 2k rpm's. This combo now is a DSS level 20 306 H/C/I all forged, studded and girdled. It drives like a stock car until it goes into boost then it gets real fun. I miss the N/A setup sometimes but this is much more driveable and just as fun if not more when in boost

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
No, this is the 3rd motor. The original 302 had H/C/I and a Novi 1000, that was ok, but i got bored with that. The 2nd motor was a N/A 331 11.5:1 compression with a AFM N91 cam and TFS heads, that motor made 406/384 at the tire and was a blast but not nice under 2k rpm's. This combo now is a DSS level 20 306 H/C/I all forged, studded and girdled. It drives like a stock car until it goes into boost then it gets real fun. I miss the N/A setup sometimes but this is much more driveable and just as fun if not more when in boost

Wow, a few different setups. I have a Vortech on mine now. Had a DSS level 10 that took a crap so I dropped a BOSS 331 in it. I can't wait to turbo it. Have any videos of it wide open?

Users who are viewing this thread