Few pics of my 04 Cobra

LBSVT93

Established Member
Here she is after a three step wax....car has 7k miles on it...pully idlers mac h-pipe flowmaster catback k and n cold air kit...want to whipple it in the future...

DSCN1980.jpg

DSCN1979.jpg

DSCN1977.jpg

DSCN1975.jpg

DSCN1971.jpg

DSCN1970.jpg

Sleeping for winter

IMG00148-20101103-1641.jpg

LBSVT93

Established Member
Once u go bubble you don’t go back....I love the thing...keeps the nasty salt away from the car......along with any kind of moisture in the winter air.....its really an amazing invention....next year I plan on having the heater in the garage along with finishing taping and painting the walls...might even have the floor epoxy coated as well...

LBSVT93

Established Member
To me its better then a Ferrari Im not rich I worked my ass off to get this car and it took me forever to find it...I also live in northern IL our winters can be brutal.....thanks for the compliments and I highly recommend the car capsule for winter storage....its a great invention.....ps termis rule!!!!!!!!!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
this forum is amazing people talk shit about anyone who doesnt take care of their car and now someone who takes excellent care of there car.
i think the bubble is cool and when mine gets some parts repainted im going to do the same

Users who are viewing this thread