Few new pics..

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Looks really, really nice! I normally hate Borla tailpipes, but they look fantastic on your car!

I really havnt even driven it since August so it defiinitely felt nice to start it up and pull it out

I feel your pain. My has been parked since the 1st week in August. Just be happy you can at least start yours and hear it run. I've still got mine apart trying to finish it up from all of the powdercoating I've done on my engine...

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome looking car man. Yellow is badass, especially with that intercooler behind the bumper :banana:
Thanks but thats a heat exchanger back there...
It looks great,Mark.Looks like you guys didn't get lost on the way back home yesterday.
lol no we found our way just fine..:beer:
I love this car... could you please measure from the fender lip to the ground on the front and rear. I think your car looks a lot lower than mine, but my fender gaps don't appear to be much different from yours and I have 17's
Thanks, the rear measures 26.75 and the front is 25.50
Looking good. You going to have the car at the chicagoland mustang meet & greet on the 19th?
Sorry I wont be able to make it this year...
What your susp setup? And damn I love your exhaust:)
Sportlines without Iso's and Bilstein shocks/struts..
Nice, Mark...car's looking sharp as always! Hopefully the weather will turn around soon so I get a chance to see it on the road.

I'm eager to bring mine back up here once the weather gets better. But look what it saw for the first time over the weekend (I was working on the '70 down where I store the Cobra during winters, and had to park the Cobra outside last night when I got lazy and didn't feel like picking up '70 parts...oops)...
Yeah I hear ya..I never thought I would see your Cobra covered in snow...:eek: But its not like the snow will hurt it and I doubt you drove it with salt on the roads..
I think your Cobra is my favorite I've ever seen...wanna trade?? :-D

If you ever decide to sell it please let me know.
lol thanks..Ill definitely let you know if I decide to sell..
You got Another s-281 wing or is that a diff kind of wing? :p
Yeah I got another one..Its a fiberglass Kaenen..
Looks really, really nice! I normally hate Borla tailpipes, but they look fantastic on your car!
I feel your pain. My has been parked since the 1st week in August. Just be happy you can at least start yours and hear it run. I've still got mine apart trying to finish it up from all of the powdercoating I've done on my engine...
Yeah alot of people say they hate the tailpipes when they see pics but then when they see the car in person they usually change their minds..
Im sure your engine bay is looking really good with all the power coated parts..:rockon:

rio95cobra

Established Member
man those tailpipes are amazing. i wish borla just sold the tailpipes so i could still run my 1 chambers. Is there any difference between the kaenen wing you have now and your old saleen wing?

SLOWBRA

Established Member
What spoiler is that in the picture? I saw your other post, but was unsure.

I have a S351 on my chrome yellow, but want that one you have :)

Looks good.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Nice, Mark...car's looking sharp as always! Hopefully the weather will turn around soon so I get a chance to see it on the road.

I'm eager to bring mine back up here once the weather gets better. But look what it saw for the first time over the weekend (I was working on the '70 down where I store the Cobra during winters, and had to park the Cobra outside last night when I got lazy and didn't feel like picking up '70 parts...oops)...

98Cobra001.jpg

Can I buy your rims. Thought I would be the first to ask.

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
What spoiler is that in the picture? I saw your other post, but was unsure.

I have a S351 on my chrome yellow, but want that one you have :)

Looks good.

do u have anymore pics of yours????? oh yea back on topic........ very nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Thanks, the rear measures 26.75 and the front is 25.50

Thanks man.. I just measured mine and it is 25 5/8 front and 27 rear. I have my isos removed in front and haven't gotten around to doing the rear. I guess I need to get that done..lol.

BTW, mine is Steeda sport springs, X2 balljoints, and tokico 5 ways.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
do u have anymore pics of yours????? oh yea back on topic........ very nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some better pics of mine.. But here are two to look at.

Ad10.gif

Cobra2.gif

To the original poster, I'd love to see a rear picture showing off the s281 wing. I want to see how it looks from the rear. I'm wanting to change the look of my wing.

Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread