Few new pics..

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I pulled my Cobra out this morning and took a few new pics. I really havnt even driven it since August so it defiinitely felt nice to start it up and pull it out, if there wasnt so much damn salt around here I probably would have taken it down the street but oh well..
CIMG0406.jpg

CIMG0407.jpg

CIMG0403.jpg

95SC

Banned
It looks great,Mark.Looks like you guys didn't get lost on the way back home yesterday.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
I love this car... could you please measure from the fender lip to the ground on the front and rear. I think your car looks a lot lower than mine, but my fender gaps don't appear to be much different from yours and I have 17's

amorrow

Established Member
Nice, Mark...car's looking sharp as always! Hopefully the weather will turn around soon so I get a chance to see it on the road.

I'm eager to bring mine back up here once the weather gets better. But look what it saw for the first time over the weekend (I was working on the '70 down where I store the Cobra during winters, and had to park the Cobra outside last night when I got lazy and didn't feel like picking up '70 parts...oops)...

98Cobra001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread