Few new pics Coyote Swap 04 GT

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol just bought them a couple weeks ago. Couldn't believe I had found some in good shape for a decent price (400)...got them...While the pictures did show they were in good condition. It did not show that the other lenses were warped...so they may be coming off in search of another pair. Most people won't notice it but the driver side is just to warped for me to let it slide.

if ya wanna sell lmk :)

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Running Power steering and A/c. Power steering pump from my 04, a/c from my 04, and an alt from a 96-98 cobra. Power by the Hour makes an accessory drive kit for the coyote swaps that allows mounting of P/s pump and a/c pump in stock locations using stock lines.

Cool. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've heard their name tossed out before. $600 for some brackets sure sucks, but it seems the only way.

TClark22

Established Member
Cool. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've heard their name tossed out before. $600 for some brackets sure sucks, but it seems the only way.

I got mine for somewhere in the 400 range before the price jack and with black Friday discount or some other discount.

LS1 KILLER

Established Member
When do I finally get to see this beast? I'm sure you are having a blast with it I suprised a lot of fast cars with mine when it was N/A

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
clean swap, looks factory installed.

If you dont mind me asking how much total for crate engine and all necessary parts?

Users who are viewing this thread