Ferrari World Theme Park being built in Abu Dhabi. badass content inside.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
My dad just got back from an F1 race there and he said it was the craziest place and track. It was the first day to night race. It's all on a man-made island too.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Why on earth would Ferrari license a theme park, let alone one built in the middle east?

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
They are building up the tourist attractions because their oil reserves are slowly running out. The mid-east wont be the "oil capitol" too much longer.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Why on earth would Ferrari license a theme park, let alone one built in the middle east?

Because those Sheiks have a lot of money, are into cars and are trying to increase tourism to the area so their economy isn't 100% based on oil anymore.

It makes sense because if they keep diversifying that area they will eventually have a very attractive place for people who have money to visit.

I'm sure whoever planned this project knows a little more than you do and has a pretty good reason why they chose to build it there. :)

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
id love to have the chance to go there some day... it's incredible what they do there...

Users who are viewing this thread