Ferrari vs Viper.. Viper over the clif

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Has anyone seen this video were the Viper loses it and goes over a clif. Its was taken on Mudholland dr. in Cal. I here is real anyone?:??: I was told its on the net somewhere?

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I have seen the one of the 2 s2000's racing and one falls off the cliff. But this one sounds real cool!!!

35TH BIRD

Established Member
The video ferrari/viper has been posted on here months ago. It is definetly real! Try and do a search on here, If not, you can get it from www.racingflix.com but be prepared for snail like bandwith if you are not a Platinum member ($$$).:bored:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I tried your link but it looks like you have to be a member to download it. There's no link on the page, only a Log-In link. :(

electrikoptik

Get to the choppa!
Established Member
Just go ta racingflix.com and on the main page and register, it's free but the server sucks. If you pay for the premium membership than you get a fast server for use.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I downloaded and watched the video. It was ****in sick. Those guys were driving way too fast, and seemed to be a bit inexperienced. The viper driver walked away unhurt. His car dropped 100ft flipped and landed on all 4's.

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
that was crazy, i thought he was done. I would Definetly not push my CAR to the LIMITS at a area like that.. Drive spirited fine, but pusing your car to the limits where you could FALL OFF A CLIFF ..:kaboom: :rolleyes: :bored:

-Zee

FordFreak

Established Member
Everytime I try to watch this video it plays for a few seconds then freezes!?!? WTF? I tried playing it in a few different media players.

mikep01

Established Member
oh man, i have hiked on the lower part of that canyon, there are a quite a few rides down there. infact there is a flathead v8 used as a step to get across the creek.

Users who are viewing this thread