NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Ferrari Day at Autodermatology
1962 250 Short Wheel Base Tribute

1964 250 GTO Tribute
1966 330 2+2
2012 458 Spider

Our annual car show, Cars on 5th, is this Saturday, and I had a few vehicles to get ready for the show!

I have worked on all of these cars previously. The 62 is coated, the 64 just got out of the paint booth a few months ago (I haven’t touched it since it received a fresh coat), the 66 is waxed, and the 12 is coated. (and needs to be redone-it’s got some swirls)

Nothing major on any of them, the 1964 received the majority of the ‘work’ as it needed a minor correction to get it looking decent. The other needed a waterless wash, spot correction and some spray wax/coating topper to get them spiffy again.

1962: Waterless washed w/McKee’s37 N914, topped off the coating with Adam’s ceramic boost, tire dressing McKee’s37 Hi Gloss, windows cleaned with Autofinesse cleaner, interior vacuumed, wiped down with Adam’s interior detailer, exhaust tips cleaned with Pinnacle exhaust cleaner and brightener.

1964: Waterless washed w/McKee’s37 N914, gloss enhanced/minor correction with Rupes MkII 21, yellow pad, Griot’s Perfecting Cream and topped with Wolfgang Fuzion. Tire dressing McKee’s37 Hi Gloss, windows cleaned with Autofinesse cleaner, interior vacuumed, wiped down with Adam’s interior detailer, exhaust tips cleaned with Pinnacle exhaust cleaner and brightener.

1966: Waterless washed w/McKee’s37 N914, Fuzion spray wax, tire dressing McKee’s37 Hi Gloss, windows cleaned with Autofinesse cleaner, interior vacuumed, wiped down with Adam’s interior detailer, exhaust tips cleaned with Pinnacle exhaust cleaner and brightener.

2012: Rinseless washed with a beta test RW. Master Blaster to dry. Tire dressing McKee’s37 Hi Gloss, windows cleaned with Autofinesse cleaner, interior vacuumed, wiped down with Adam’s interior detailer, exhaust tips cleaned with Pinnacle exhaust cleaner and brightener.

And that was my day!

1962:

DSCN2097-XL.jpg

DSCN2098-XL.jpg

DSCN2099-XL.jpg

DSCN2100-XL.jpg

DSCN2101-XL.jpg

DSCN2102-XL.jpg

1964:

IMG_0213-XL.jpg

DSCN2069-XL.jpg

DSCN2072-XL.jpg

DSCN2073-XL.jpg

DSCN2075-XL.jpg

DSCN2077-XL.jpg

DSCN2079-XL.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome stuff man.
All look great. Good job! Do your neighbors ever come over to check out the cars?

Recon

Established Member
Very nice.
GTO looks like a 62. 64 they got ugly compared to the 62.

Pick your poison.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Thanks all!

Tones: nah, not really, I think they get used to seeing some crazy stuff! LOL

Austin, the color combo is insane! Love it!

Recon, it could very well be, I will double check with the owner so I can correct my info!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow love the Blue/Yellow! Not feeling the 458 though. Reminds of the Mobil Pegasus.

What a group of sexy cars. Lucky you, where you get to see and work with such beautiful pieces of machinery and history everyday.
Do you ever get nervous working on some of these cars?

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
^^^Yes! That color combo really works!!

LOL @ the Mobil Pegasus! It does, never put that together! haha

On occasion it will cross my mind that my hands/machines are on a vehicle worth a f@ck ton of money! But, paint is paint, and I just carry on!

Thanks for the comments!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Very nice, as always. And yes, that GTO made the action zone of ma pants a little tighter.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'm so curious what you would charge for those services... Nice collection of clients that obviously trust you!!

Users who are viewing this thread