Ferrari 599 GTB and Ferrari FXX (pics from today)

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
2dalna9.jpg

2rxwlg9.jpg

2dj9nww.jpg

2h3zp05.jpg

2mn1usz.jpg

2s9yf08.jpg

349aozl.jpg

403jol3.jpg

4idigm1.jpg

VENOM650R

Established Member
Nice pics thanks for sharing! That FXX is bad asp. However, can't believe someone put stick on wheel weights on the outside lip of that wheel.:shrug:

MetikalSVT

Not A Rookie
Established Member
Dude, I love the 599 GTB the engine is like a jewel in there, all behind the front axle like that, i mean cummon! Perfection! Im diggin the two Intakes.:rolling:

47189pc.jpg

I cant beleive youve seen an FXX!

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Jdaniel said:
Is the FXX just a racing version of the Enzo? I love it!

I believe its meant to be the successor to the Enzo...

Noice pictures :beer: :beer:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
VENOM650R said:
Nice pics thanks for sharing! That FXX is bad asp. However, can't believe someone put stick on wheel weights on the outside lip of that wheel.:shrug:

Ha ha! That really is pretty lame looking to have those weights on that nice wheel!

SuperG

Established Member
The FXX is a beefed up Enzo with over 800 Hp and it's production was limited. Ferrari hand selected their best customers and said for a mere $1.8 million they could have the car, a question and answer session with Schumi, a team of Ferrari mechanics and analysts, and several track sessions with the Ferrari support team, a transport truck and a garage for the car...all in Europe.

VENOM650R

Established Member
SuperG said:
The FXX is a beefed up Enzo with over 800 Hp and it's production was limited. Ferrari hand selected their best customers and said for a mere $1.8 million they could have the car, a question and answer session with Schumi, a team of Ferrari mechanics and analysts, and several track sessions with the Ferrari support team, a transport truck and a garage for the car...all in Europe.

And you can't even drive it on the street. It is a track car only. Believe I'd get a TT Saleen S7 to drive on the street and spend the left over $1.2M somewhere else! :beer:

Jefe

Established Member
haha I was just playing 1/3 no limit at the Wynn last Saturday. I look down the hall and see an Enzo! WTF! Im not paying $10 to go see some Ferrari's!

IMG_0029.jpg

Crazy story: The dealer said that Mrs Wynn was having a celeb tourney at 3 on Saturday and Tom Hanks, Sean Connery and Paris Hiilton were gonna be there and they werent shutting down the room....I missed it though

Users who are viewing this thread