Ferocious Anti-Gun California Senator Nabbed by FBI

Brute

Established Member
Ferocious Anti-Gun California Senator Nabbed by FBI - for Gun Trafficking - Bribery

Senator Yee (along with De Leon and Steinberg) have been issuing anti-gun legislation for years, and continue to do so.

FBI arrested Yee for firearm trafficking and corruption.

Yee, who advocated draconian gun control legislation year after year, asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker and told him how to get shoulder-fired automatic weapons and missiles from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

The allegations against state Sen. Leland Yee were outlined in an FBI affidavit in support of a criminal complaint. The affidavit accuses Yee of conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms. He was arrested Wednesday and appeared later in federal court, where bail was set at $500,000.

State Sen. Leland Yee indicted on arms trafficking, corruption charges - San Jose Mercury News

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ironically he was an advocate against violent games such as GTA. He had something to do with marijuana operations too.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The more anti-gun laws he passes, the more he makes trafficking guns. Makes perfect sense. What a $@#! bag. I hate politicians. Looks like he is going to face basically life in prison and millions in fines with all the counts of corruption against him. Hope he gets it too.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
If this isn't a huge blow to the whole anti-gun legislation bullshit, then I don't know what will be.

I doubt the media will cover it much or make a big deal. It will go unnoticed by many I am sure.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
It might be worthwhile taking a hard look for this sort of thing among other anti-gun politicians.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I was talking to a coworker about this. He says it hasn't been reported with the arrest yet, but the senator has been in bed with the triads. I am not sure how true this statement is though.

Users who are viewing this thread