Fellow wants to know all about Wheel-hop

Prenihility

Hello, all.

Allright. Now... I've talked about the Termi Cobra with my brother numerous times, as he's obsessed with the car. Last time, there was mention of "wheel-hop".

Could you kind gentleman please explain exactly what it is, what causes it, and what you can do about it? :D

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
The best threads on Wheel hop is postbans Red Pill Blue Pill thread.

I disagree.

In 2004 or 2005 they may have been the best but there has been a lot of development work done and knowledge gained since then and Bruce from Full Tilt Boogie Racing I consider a better source of IRS solutions than those very old Postban threads.

In my opinion of course.:p

Prenihility

Some very nice responses, thank you!

Very good, informative read, aswell. Guess that explains it pretty well. It's pointless now, though. Pulling a "could-have" "should-have" "would-have"... But i just hope they learn from this and make sure it never happens again. I still think the Termi could have been a more complete/refined car. Not by much, too! Then there would really be nothing bad to say about it...

Especially with such a beautiful engine, that holds all that power and runs like a clock when tuned, responds to mods ridiculously, and sounds just as nice! :rolling:

I love the Termi's 4.6 Mod :-D.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I personally wouldn't trust anyone more than Bruce at FTBR. He by far has the best understanding of the IRS than anyone I have seen talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread