Feeler sale for 2013 Shelby

NJSP117

Established Member
Wow...that's tempting. And the perfect color combo. I'm surprised it's still around....

49NorthVert

Established Member
Probably a bit rich for a quick sale given the GB14 sold @ $60K with 600 miles in another thread here. No doubt a quick sale price but it SOLD more like you are at the high end of the range for a "low mile" 13 heading into year end provided you are willing to wait some on a possible buyer.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
Probably a bit rich for a quick sale given the GB14 sold @ $60K with 600 miles in another thread here. No doubt a quick sale price but it SOLD more like you are at the high end of the range for a "low mile" 13 heading into year end provided you are willing to wait some on a possible buyer.

Well considering a full option car with under 5k will range from 57-59K. So that being said im in the ball park an with room to play with. Im not going to give it away by no means plus im not in a hurry to sell or it would be posted else where. I would rather a Member pick it up before joe blow.

NotaCorvette

Established Member
No..in my previous post i had lowered the price. The dealer idea is just and idea at the moment.

I wouldnt take less than 59k from the dealer. They will turn around and sell it for probably 65k. They will get it as well because most dealers only get 2 cars a year to sell. I guarantee a dealer will have a buyer ready to pay 65k. Right now here in Florida those dealers that have GT 500s have multiple buyers getting in to bidding wars on these cars. I know I search from Orlando to Sarasota and only found 5 cars available and only 2 of those were loaded.

I know the day I closed on mine this past week, after closing I checked Ebay and the car I bought got a bid of 74k on it and I didnt pay 74k :lol: So I am sure the dealer is kicking themselves right now.

Skydogs

Established Member
Mmmmm well I have a 100g boat for sale and have a guy very hot on it. If he buys I will pm very soon.
Ty Skydog

Users who are viewing this thread