Feeler sale for 2013 Shelby

8URZR1

Established Member
i have never bought a car this new before but i will be looking in the next three weeks once i get my bonus check for 2013-2014 gt500 black on black. I guess i didn't understand if the warranty just transfers from one owner to the next.

must be a vey nice bonus check!!!!! Lol

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
I have never bought a car this new before but I will be looking in the next three weeks once I get my bonus check for 2013-2014 GT500 black on black. I guess I didn't understand if the warranty just transfers from one owner to the next.

Yes, the warranty would tranfer over. Let me know when your ready! I will entertain any reasonable offers!

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Sharp car bro! Sucks a mustang is so for out of reach for the average enthusiasts.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
YA about the dealer quote... not going that route. They are crazy!! I understand they have to make money too, but geez.. well the # they gave me was 50K. Well it was a shot to see what kinda number they would throw at me. They told me because they have a alot in they're inventory?? Its ok not mad at them just wouldn't have expected that low of a number.

Stri8ed

Killer
Established Member
YA about the dealer quote... not going that route. They are crazy!! I understand they have to make money too, but geez.. well the # they gave me was 50K. Well it was a shot to see what kinda number they would throw at me. They told me because they have a alot in they're inventory?? Its ok not mad at them just wouldn't have expected that low of a number.

Dealers are always full of BS. They were trying to sell me a 2014 for $70,000 and i said i would rather pick up a used 2013 for $55,000 and they told me i'll never find one for sale because everyone is holding on to them because they are collectors and blah blah..

GLWS, i would be highly interested if i wasnt moving to Korea for the next year.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
Dealers are always full of BS. They were trying to sell me a 2014 for $70,000 and i said i would rather pick up a used 2013 for $55,000 and they told me i'll never find one for sale because everyone is holding on to them because they are collectors and blah blah..

GLWS, i would be highly interested if i wasnt moving to Korea for the next year.
^^ Army i assume?? I was stationed at Camp stanley for a wonderful 12 months. Stay safe, best of luck over there! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread