FEELER: Polished Steggy Stage 5 Ported Eaton

0-60B4U

Established Member
Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
So what's the deal here, we've been talking for a week now about this and our deal and I haven't heard from you in hours about what we were discussing today. I certainly hope that this is not getting sold out from under me considering you had agreed on a deal and I've been waiting for payment information.

0-60B4U

Established Member
So what's the deal here, we've been talking for a week now about this and our deal and I haven't heard from you in hours about what we were discussing today. I certainly hope that this is not getting sold out from under me considering you had agreed on a deal and I've been waiting for payment information.

I text you back hours ago and hadn't heard back. The last text I got was you still questioning if I could do less on the shipping. Also, we didn't have a deal yet because there was no $$$ and I gave you every opportunity to say yes and send money. I was even considering taking a $100 deposit from you for a week until you had the rest of the money but you still hesitated. I'm sorry if you feel like I sold it out from under you but you're not the only person that I've been talking with for a week about this and the buyer came up with the money first.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
You'll be seeing a post about how you did a dirty deal then dude. Days ago you agreed to a 100 dollar deposit, and that you would hold it until this friday for me. We discussed it today and I told told you and have proof that I replied to you stating I needed your payment information for me to send the deposit. You just sold this out from under me because you did not present me with any chance to make the deposit like we discussed. I sent you 4 txt messages right at 6 talking about how I was ready to send the money. Ill be happy to post pictures of those if you'd like me to. If this is how you do business on here then I'm sure we can make it so no one will purchase from you again.

Don't agree to terms on a deal then not respond about it and sell it to someone else, that's shady and ****ing shitty business.

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
You'll be seeing a post about how you did a dirty deal then dude. Days ago you agreed to a 100 dollar deposit, and that you would hold it until this friday for me. We discussed it today and I told told you and have proof that I replied to you stating I needed your payment information for me to send the deposit. You just sold this out from under me because you did not present me with any chance to make the deposit like we discussed. I sent you 4 txt messages right at 6 talking about how I was ready to send the money. Ill be happy to post pictures of those if you'd like me to. If this is how you do business on here then I'm sure we can make it so no one will purchase from you again.

Don't agree to terms on a deal then not respond about it and sell it to someone else, that's shady and ****ing shitty business.

Get over it. Not that big of a deal here.

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Sounds like you couldn't really afford it and needed him to "hold" it with a deposit until you came up with the cash, but even then you never even actually gave him the $100 so its not like you gave him a deposit and he sold it out from under you. Someone came up with the money and you didnt. If I "HELD" everything I ever sold for someone who "will buy it when they get the cash" then I would miss out on every cash buyer that actually bought it.
Get over it and buy another one. Its not the only ported eaton on the planet. No need to bash someones rep because someone sent the money before you did. #weAK

Users who are viewing this thread