FEELER: Polished Steggy Stage 5 Ported Eaton

0-60B4U

Established Member
I'm going to be upgrading to a Twin screw this week so I'm going to be selling my Polished Stiegemeier Stage 5 ported eaton, Billetflow 2.76 pulley, Polished/Ported Plenum and TB. The blower has approx 7k miles and hasn't had any track time. I just changed the supercharger oil and the blower should be off the car within a week. I have a pic of the setup in my sig. PM me an offer if interested. :beer:

Last edited:

badazzebz06

Established Member
To go this route, any other upgrades need to be done? Inj. Pumps. Anything? Or just bolt on and go?

ya broski i would do injectors, kenne bell boost a pump, mafia or maf extender, heat exchanger (lfp or afco), head cooling mod and finally an sct tuner.....u can get away with stock injectors and no head cooling or heat exchanger but i would just upgrade cause after the port u will wanna upgrade to a kb or whipple or tvs

0-60B4U

Established Member
Obviously, you'll need a tune but as far as injectors I'm not sure. I had 60lb injector. I know you don't have to upgrade your pumps because I have a KB BAP which worked fine.

0-60B4U

Established Member
I'm pretty sure blower, plenum and TB are all ported. It was all on the car when I purchased it and thats what they told me. I will check tonight when I get off work and let you know for sure. I have a receipt from the previous owner were he purchased the setup for $1,300 without the pulley. Sorry, I don't have complete answers but I've never pulled it off the car.

Last edited:

0-60B4U

Established Member
Not sure on what they claim for gains but I know you can reach 500+rwhp with this setup. Here's a better pic.
Cobramotor.jpg

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Just for those curious on power expectations.

My setup was Stage 5 Steggy, 60# injectors, SBTB, KB BAP, SCT 2600, intake and cat back an with my tune at RET I made 511rwhp and 507rwtq

Should sell quick. These are hard to find. I loved my Steggy way more then my Posi.

0-60B4U

Established Member
All PM's replied....Blower, plenum & TB are all ported and have polished exterior. They should be off the car Wednesday. $800 plus shipping for combo.

Users who are viewing this thread