Feeler: magnaflow competition catback

bigriff85

Established Member
Built motor and off road x with these are just way too loud and I've dealt with it for awhile but will be moving soon and don't need my first impression w the new neighborhood being me NASCARing it at 5am every morning for work...not sure what their worth been on my car 15k at least will listen to trades possibly but please nothing "race" or modded stock parts ...I paid 800 bucks for these they sound incredible but the decibels rival a pro outlaw car...may keep just seeing what the interest in these are...and yes my car is lowered and they do hit the axle but there is no damage to the pipes thanks..
Will sell for $550

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
How much is your car lowered and with what springs. I maybe interested in them. I was supposed to trade my car in but the dealers can't seem to produce the same numbers for a trade in he originally told me about.

jdcobra

Established Member
Dayum. Is be afraid to bottom out lol. I went with BMR 1.5 in rear and1-1.25 in front. So what would you be willing to let em go for?

gottoast

Established Member
Pro-kit

If its the Pro-kit it should be:

GT: 1.0” Front, 1.5” Rear

If its the Sportline I do believe that drops its 2 inches.

bigriff85

Established Member
Ok yeah than its 1.5 I'm not sure really guess I was looking more for trades ill let check the forums in a bit and see what people get for them I really didn't want to get rid of these they sound awesome I really would like to just swap for the street version of them tbh

jdcobra

Established Member
What are you looking to trade for? I have pypes catback currently but don't know if you'd be interested or not.

jdcobra

Established Member
It's a straight through design like magnaflow and believe it or not its actually a bit more quiet.

- Josh

bigriff85

Established Member
Anything race/bullet/stinger style is going to be pretty much the same thing if I'm going to stay loud then these are the ticket lol they sound incredible but just not practical to drive on the street 123 decibels at 5k rpms is just insane lol I'm always nervous to get on the car at all at times because you can hear me a mile away it's not too bad since I yanked the tvs off but it'll be getting a Paxton here shortly so ill be back to square one again

Users who are viewing this thread