stang8psi

Established Member
Sold Tuner kit

ID 1000's still for sale $850 250 miles on injectors and BAP
Vortech universal BAP $200

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
The headers have been on for the same amount of miles. and the x pipe is 3" and it is tapered to 2.75" to fit the stock or aftermarket over axle pipes

GT915

Established Member
When will the headers and xpipe be available? I gotta ask...how is it that after only 500 miles, you decide that 640 rwhp isn't enough? Seems like a killer set up to me.

stang8psi

Established Member
I am pulling motor and going to build it regardless if I keep the Paxton or go TT, the paxton is a beast but I have always wanted a v8 turbo car!

GT915

Established Member
Very well then...I can't wait to see how this turns out. If you do opt to stay with Paxton, I'm guessing you'll be keeping the exhaust components?

stang8psi

Established Member
^ correct! the car is not a DD so no miliage will be added to any of the parts, as far as time, I am pulling the motor next week so All parts will be off then and I will be able to part with the exhaust and the blower kit.

GT915

Established Member
When you get them off, and if you opt to sell, I'd like to see pics. Are they the stepped design and is the midpipe the one with the flex joints?
Did you use the stock OTA pipes with the kooks AB or did you get a catback? Did you have any fitment issues? Sorry for all the questions.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Hmmmmmm

I have a 8 mile trip to see this car, I am in the market for a power adder but find myself between a single or paxton...

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Who's TT kit are you going to be putting on??? GLWS

I know someone that will buy the headers yesterday if you are for sure selling them

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
I'd be interested and i'm not far but the price is a little high. I can order a brand new kit tuner kit for about 4,000.

stang8psi

Established Member
^ again 250 miles isn't considered brand new, Yes but 3900 dollars is cheaper than 4000 and you don't have to pay for shipping! And you don't have to wait a month for the kit! Also the canton expansion tank is worth $130, but more importantly the benifit of not having to deal with a leaky Paxton/vortech expansion tank!

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
ok here is the latest pricing I came up with.
Tuner kit 3850
Complete kit with ID1000's $4750
complete kit with Id's and BAP $4850
Complete kit with ID's1000's, BAP, Moroso expansion tank, Roush intake to fit Paxton, Spark Plugs NGK's $5000.
Complete kit with ID's1000's, BAP, Moroso expansion tank, Roush intake to fit Paxton, Spark Plugs NGK's, Boss manifold, Long tubes,Off road X. $5900

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
Come on guys giving a great deal on a blower that basically made one dyno pull.. save some money and shipping wait time!

Users who are viewing this thread