Feeler: FS 2013 GT500

02_Lightning

Established Member
Do you have the orginal exhaust to put back on the car? How would this be priced for the car to have the original tires/wheels, factory exhaust back on, and the factory front splitter back on?

shelbysvt

Established Member
Do you have the orginal exhaust to put back on the car? How would this be priced for the car to have the original tires/wheels, factory exhaust back on, and the factory front splitter back on?

I don't have them except stock rims. You can buy splitter from tousley for 150 and factory exhaust for under 400. The good year tires r garbage and u should never even wish them upon ur worst enemy. U can have stock rims with the tires I have on currently and put the rest on urself for cheap. Price would be 58k with stock rims.

If 550 dollars is going to deter u from buying the car then perhaps u should wait?

02_Lightning

Established Member
Thanks - it wasn't exactly what I was looking for and the mods were not what I would have done. Thanks though.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I assume you have the car posted on all of the automotive classified websites

shelbysvt

Established Member
I assume you have the car posted on all of the automotive classified websites

Just fordgt500 and here. I am going to put it on cars.com after I take off my HREs this friday to sell. Well only if I don't get a good trade in value from this other dealer this friday. If they give me something good enough since I get tax credit the car will be going to them.

Then everyone else can wait a year for people to price their cars below 60k that isn't a base car since I was the only one doing that.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
That's why it hasn't sold yet.

Less than 5% of buyers of that car will shop here for it. It's much higher for terminators etc, but not "new" cars

You need to market it where all is the other cars are listed, therefore, showing how "great" of a deal it is compared to the others.

shelbysvt

Established Member
That's why it hasn't sold yet.

Less than 5% of buyers of that car will shop here for it. It's much higher for terminators etc, but not "new" cars

You need to market it where all is the other cars are listed, therefore, showing how "great" of a deal it is compared to the others.

Yea. I had to wait for the HREs to be taken off so I can take pictures again and post it on cars.com. I'm sure it would sell there pretty quickly. There are only 3 used shelbys for under 58k and those 3 are no option or one option cars. So I'm not really worried. I was trying to be charitable to the community before it was time for me to take my wheels off.

shelbysvt

Established Member
Did u put it on the major sites yet?

Yes I did. It seems everyone who wanted to spend 60+k on a mustang already did it and everyone else is waiting a year or 2 for them to drop in the 40s to low 50s range.

There are many for sale on ebay and cars.com and none are selling. The market seems to be dead right now.

shelbysvt

Established Member
price drop to 55k. Final price drop before I pull it off in one week. HREs have been sold and are no longer available.

Users who are viewing this thread