Feeler: FS 2013 GT500

shelbysvt

Established Member
FS 2013 GT500 55k w/65k MSRP Last chance. Need answer by tomorrow!

Car sticker price was 65k it has 10k miles and it is black with black stripes.
Options are electronics package, SVTPP, glass roof, recaros

Asking 55k OBO

A 2013 with same options with 9k miles went at auction for 57k so I'm selling this at wholesale value to you guys.

Mods:
35% window tint and quarter and side marker tint
All interior, trunk, and side markers were replaced with LEDs
v-LEDs 5k LEDs are in the fog lights and actually match with the OEM HIDs.
super snake carbon fiber splitter
Customcar grill (to protect the opening from rocks and leaves, this is similar to what shelby puts on the super snakes but looks better)
Redline hood struts
JLT carbon fiber res delete with blue airaid filter
Rear view camera. (This is the really expensive nav tv unit that works exactly like OEM, if you want to bypass OEM functions you can)
bobs oil separator with AN fittings and braided lines
FRPP springs
Roush LCA
BMR panhard bar and brace
amsoil trans fluid and gear oil
corsa black diamon axle back
Brian Pancoast red powder coated brake calipers

The car has a tire warranty that will transfer to you.

This car has been professionally detailed 2x a year (and I am talking like all day kind of detail) and professionally hand washed every week so the paint is perfect and is better than any other shelby I have seen unless it had a custom 15k paint job.

I have a guidepoint lojack system that I can leave in the car and transfer ownership to you which will be 400 extra.

If you are interested PM me I have pictures and a video of the car I can send to you. I am trying to move this car fast so if anyone wants in they better act fast. I already have some interested people on SVTP.

And no I haven't raped this car or abused it, in fact I drive it like a grandma. I'm going to be driving my little 3 series and save up for a year to be able to pay for a new better car.
Pics in this thread FS: Best 2013 shelby gt500 out there - Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 Forum

Last edited:

shelbysvt

Established Member
Some other mods I forgot about

35% window tint for all windows except windshield
quarter marker lights front and rear have AM tint
super snake carbon fiber splitter from shelby is on the front with a front curb alert that will beep when you get close to a curb so you don't damage the splitter.

reason4treason

Established Member
Listing edited.

I don't know if you're aware or if you're interested but you can cash-in at least the Tire and Wheel Care warranty via the dealer. it'll be prorated for the remaining balance. the 7/100K i'm just not familiar with whether you can or not because I never got one.

shelbysvt

Established Member
Bump. Anyone else?
This is probably one if not the cleanest shelby out there and non abused. I drive like an old lady lol

shelbysvt

Established Member
OP changed. Price drop to 60k. OEM wheels and tires 2.5k extra. Link In OP has more pictures now.

ryguy84

Established Member
Beautiful car wish you werent located on the east coast. Shipping would kill the deal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread