Feeler: 92' Notch Temi Swap

Nickrap9

Established Member
Have received quite a bit of interest on my foxinator swap and decided to post a feeler ad. The car is a 92' Notch (4 cylinder VIN). I would consider it an 8 out of 10 build. It was built by Randy Lankford out of the Central Texas Performance who to my knowledge has built 3-4 Termi Swaps. The motor has 5500 miles on a 03 Cobra MMR1000 Short block, 04 Ported heads, Steggy stage 4 ported eaton, dual 255 pumps, T-56 with 26 spline input, RTS clutch, MGW shifter, 03 cobra pedal assembly, 93 Cobra SRA 8.8 with 31 spline axels and 3:55 gears, 03 cobra brakes (no parking brake cable ) AJE K-member, coil-overs front and rear, 03 cobra seats, 4 point weld-in cage/subframes, rear seat delete, power windows, door and trunk poppers. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things. Feel free to send me a PM for offers/questions

Thanks.

IMG_0379_zps9a063af3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0339_zpsaedfb693.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0340_zps80e97397.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0381_zpsbcbf5a80.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0367_zps82f31f8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

1NA RUN

Established Member
Good looking car. A fair deal would be somewhere around 10k, I guess. You'd save a lot of time by posting a price. Good luck.

Nickrap9

Established Member
Sorry guys, guess I didn't specify enough. I have it posted as a "feeler" add to see what the market is like at this. I've seen a 3 modfoxes sell in the past 2 months ranging from 18.5K to 26.5K (turbo'd, 2.3 whipple and 3.4 whipple cars). Obviously each car is going to be different and the price will reflect that. I appreciate the input, but the car would not be sold for 10K or around that. I will keep it and put a return-style and twin screw on before I sold it for that.

alpha06

SKY 600
Established Member
That's a good 20k car if the inside is as clean as the outside!!! 10k is disrespectful, you can barely by the motor and assesories for that!

Nickrap9

Established Member
That's a good 20k car if the inside is as clean as the outside!!! 10k is disrespectful, you can barely by the motor and assesories for that!

Thanks, alpha06. I'm not sure where the 10K came from, the market must be different in FT. Lauderdale. The car has already had offers 2 offers of 15K.

Dolbs4082

Established Member
Anything wrong with the car? I tried buying it off jesse last month but you beat me to it. Still pretty interested in the car. A little confused why he had it for less then 6 months then sold it and now your selling it a month later?

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
I would trade my silver coupe in a minute for this car. This is my ideal car, one of my dream cars to build... GLWS

kjp

Established Member
coupe

Are you interested in a coyote powered coupe. Please send me a PM if interested. I have built two terminator coupes and my current coyote coupe.

Last edited:

Nickrap9

Established Member
Are you interested in a coyote powered coupe. Please send me a PM if interested. I have built two terminator coupes and my current coyote coupe.

sorry, I'm not interested. Sounds like a sweet set-up! I actually just picked up a 2.9 whipple and return system for my notch. Just going to keep it for a while. Thanks for the interest.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Hey it's my old coupe. Its looking good. I sold the roller to Randy after having the Mach engine and trans pulled (was already a mod fox). Many will think I was crazy to let go, but the Comp Orange Mach 1 I got as a replacement I love just as much. I have to say it was hard to decide to let go, not many red on black coupes with as straight a body. Buddy of mine did all the wiring to keep stock dash and interior if that what it still has.

Well if you decide to sale after all GLWS.

Judd659

LSX GOD
Established Member
Thanks, alpha06. I'm not sure where the 10K came from, the market must be different in FT. Lauderdale. The car has already had offers 2 offers of 15K.

market is NOT different there lol. just 3 month's ago on south florida craigslist there was a complete 03-04 cobra swap (dash,front and rear seats, t56, engine, pedal assembly, etc) in a white notch. it even had the IRS rear. dude wanted 18.5 obo, car sold for 17.3k my buddy bought it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread