Feeler: 2001 KB Bullitt

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
yes sir

OK, lets turn the tables & see where it goes. I have a sonic blue 2003 cobra with 29xxx miles on it right now. It has a 2.93 upper pulley, JLT cold air kit, LFP heat exchanger, autometer triple gauge pillar with lunar gauges (see pic), a steeda tri-axe short shifter, a magnaflow o/r x pipe & magnaflow catback, steeda full length subframe connectors with crossbraces, a mach 1 8.8 with 31 spline moser axles & welded tubes, strange 10 way adjustable shocks, & maximum motorsports heavy duty lower control arms. It comes with a custom tune written with the car on the dyno at SuperTune performance in Kansas City & it made 456rwhp/473rwtq. The tires on it are in excellent shape & it has basically no driveability issues. I'll attach a few pics & then I'll ask you how much $$ you'd put on top of your car for a trade.

mycobra5-1.jpg

cobra4sig.jpg

IMG_0397-2.jpg

I'm doing this for two reasons. First of all, I would consider trading down in cars (in terms of value) to free up some money to put into my business and a kb bullitt has always piqued my fancy. Secondly, at svtp we generally see cobras for sale so we have a reasonable idea of the market on them & this will give us a good idea of what you feel like your car is worth.

I could not have said it any better myself :rockon:

No.474

Established Member
Way to jack a thread......id say if i were to do that id trade my car for yours and add 4-7 thousand on top of that

No.474

Established Member
Nowhere in this tread have i said i wanted to trade, i replied the way i did because TrueBlue wanted an answer?????

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Nowhere in this tread have i said i wanted to trade, i replied the way i did because TrueBlue wanted an answer?????

i dont know why your so smug about this whole thread. You asked for peoples opinion, you got what the cars really worth (bullitts arent worth a lot especially with mods, their just GTs with an intake manifold lol) He offered his car because you basically asked for a trade, and you are now mad about it? His terminators worth about 24-25K so your going to need to fork over more than 7K cash for that car as your cars not worth 18K

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Your crazy selling that car. From the looks of it your not gonna get what you want. The car is extremly nice and a little different so I say keep it. terminators are everywhere, you dont see many KB Bulitts that look that good.

No.474

Established Member
No my car is "just a GT with an intake manifold lol" so it must not be that nice, even though the KB replaced the intake, but what do i know????

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Why don't you end this nonsense and put up a price of what you want for your car if your interested in selling it. You leave a possible buyer wondering if you'll follow through on your part if he committs to the purchase.

I just sold a Cobra, I'm in the market. Post up a price.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member

This will piss you off but I don't really care. I have zero patience for stupid people and you fell face-first into that category by telling me I jacked your thread.
In your very first post you said you wanted a terminator. So, you could trade your car for one via private party agreement & pay basically nothing in sales tax when you register your new vehicle which seems like a reasonable way to go. Since I have a terminator & would consider trading down, I tried to help you out. However, since you want to be a retard about it & sell your car outright only to turn around & buy a different one, I'll let you have at it. My post was to try to help you because you think your riced out bullitt practically farts gold & refused to put a price tag on it. The only thing special about it to me is the kb blower but you even have that on the ragged edge of what the stock 01 gt shortblock can handle without grenading itself. To be honest, I think the roush stage 3 front looks like shit & doesn't follow the lines of the bullitt at all. & Seriously, treadplate floor mats? I'm surprised you don't have ****ing type R seat covers too.

Good luck with your sale but hopefully you don't get your hands on a terminator because you'll just make it look ridiculous like this poor bullitt. I'm out.
TBGT

No.474

Established Member
Im not sure why you would think id be pissed off that you dont like my car?? But if talking s*** on the internet makes you feel good about yourself more power to you. The only reason i wouldnt want your car is it has more miles then what i want, but like a civilized human being i didnt bash your car for that, the whole point of this thread was to just get offers which i might consider and feel comfortable about selling my car, this thread is obviously shot though, so thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread