Feeler: 2001 KB Bullitt

No.474

Established Member
No i dont have the front bumper still, as far as price, im just taking reasonable offers

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
What is a reasonable offer for this car? Not being facetious; I've considered trading down in expense & have often considered a kb bullitt in lieu of my terminator.

No.474

Established Member
Its like i have said to a few people im just testing the waters to see what kind of offers i can get. I do not have a real set price in mind but if the right offer comes i wouldnt mind getting the Bullitt off my hands so i can get my hands on an 03-04 cobra.

No.474

Established Member
[*IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/787000-787999/787947_84_full.jpg[/IMG*]

[*IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/787000-787999/787947_85_full.jpg[/IMG*]

No.474

Established Member
CRT Performance in Norwalk tuned it, and $13K is way to low for me, thanks tho

No.474

Established Member
I have about that much in the car, still to low for me to think about letting it go

substanger

Established Member
Kirkuk, AFB, Iraq until Feb. 2008, then back to KC
and $13K is way to low for me, thanks tho
I have about that much in the car, still to low for me to think about letting it go
what you have in a car and what it will actually sell for are "usually" two entirely different numbers.

How about quit playing this "feeler" guessing game :bash: and just post what you have in the car and let people offer from there.

Last edited:

No.474

Established Member
Im glad your a salesman and can state the obvious, im not expecting to get the full amount i have in the car back, everyone who mods a car knows most times that what they put in they wont get the full amount back. I posted this just to test the waters and see what people would offer. Obviously its lower then i was expecting, but thanks for your input.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
13-14k is an insult to a car that is that nice. 18k miles thats nothing these cars with those kind of mods usually bring at least 16-17.
Post it on IMBOC.com

Users who are viewing this thread