feeler 1993 terminator coupe

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
I want first dibs if it does not work out for you PM me Let me know have 20K in hand the rest should be no problem :)

Loosescrews

Established Member
Those pics just made me sick to my stomach. Sorry to see that as I am sure you are sick too. Are you going to sell it as is? Is there any frame or front end damage? PM me with what you may be thinking if you would like. I will shoot you my cell # and we can talk.

WillyB93

Established Member
The damage doesn't look that bad (unless there is some I can't see) just fix it, them parts are plentiful to find.

IRISH 939

MACC
Established Member
Those pics just made me sick to my stomach. Sorry to see that as I am sure you are sick too. Are you going to sell it as is? Is there any frame or front end damage? PM me with what you may be thinking if you would like. I will shoot you my cell # and we can talk.

No frame or structure damage, think the a arm and tie rods are bent and i would wanna replace the front wheel

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
Damn that sux big time man. It's a chance we take every time we drive these cars. Hopefully everything gets worked out and back together. Cars looks too good to be in pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread