feeler 1993 terminator coupe

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
That's not an offer it's an insult! Pm a lowball like that. Car is beautiful GLWS.
If it were your car I could understand the reason for you being a little salty, but it isn't your car and I was not trying to offend the OP, so please keep your unwanted opinion to youself.

OP, will you please pm me what you would have to get to let go of your gorgeous coupe?

Thanks

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
Thanks, the cars not perfect by far, it needs painted down the road , ive had about ten or so low offers so i guess il just let it sit and keep adding to it, maybe e-85? this economy still sucks i know, we are not suppose to be going in reverse, but thanks to obama we are at full speed reverse, btw you dont have any a/c parts do ya?

Na man I never put ac in mine, figured I would never use it. I would rather roll with the windows down and hear the turbo spool!! lol

svtnotch

Established Member
nice car seen it in myrtle. i had the orange one across from you. i personally would not take less 20 for it.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
thanks bud, if i can get my finances in order im gonna let her sit in the garage if possible,

If you ever want to entertain the idea of me trading my sonic blue 01 Roush, 502rwhp, plus cash I give you I would certainly be interested.

I've been wanting to get back into a notch (miss my '89 I sold back in '99).

Loosescrews

Established Member
I asked for you to PM me what you are trying to get but I've yet to hear from you. Do I need to physically PM you in order for you to respond?

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
WOW! Awesome car man! Like someone else said...thats def my dream car!! If its still for sale in a few months, you may be hearing from me! GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread