*Feeler* 10k mile Vibrant Red 93 Cobra... 500+rwhp

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
1time said:
beautiful car,u still have the ac parts?
Thanks! :beer:
All it needs is the lines from the firewall and the compressor for the A/C. Nothing has been hacked out.

Price is $22K neg, also updated the Original post. Thanks Guys!

T T T

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Tasteful mod's do not decrease a cars value! They usually don't add to the value unless the buyer gets the price he sets! In this case this car is definately worth this price! The car has under 10,000 miles on it also! 93sssSVT good luck with the sell and nice ass car!:thumbsup:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i have dealt with this gentleman before on another 93 he had that was supercharged. timing was not right but i had the feeling that i was dealing with a straight shooter and a big mustang enthusiast, if he says it is worth 20then i would believe it. good luck with the sell and if this does not work check out how well they are moving on ebay.

nighthawk355x

Banned
Tell you what...help me sell both my cars and I'll take yours! I'd still kill for a 93 snake with some nards!! SERIOUSLY! :coolman: :beer:

Has this car ever been in central Jersey?? I remember seing one EXACTLY like yours near me and I asked the shop working on it if it was for sale, they said no because the owner just got done having a blower put on. I saw that same car at Rutgers college too, and the cage was also EXACTLY like yours!

asperformance

Banned
Nice ride, but why do people insit on Modding the crap out of 93's anyone see the prices on Bone stok 93 Cobras latley with 10K miles on them they are in the 25K range, Put it back original sell all you parts and you will end up getting like 30K for the car. Just my 02, but nice ride.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Thanks Guys for all the Respectful Compliments :beer:

I agree to a point about keeping a 93 Cobra stock but you also have to say to yourself...
"Is this MY car? (Yes) Did I use my Hard working Dollars to get it where it is? (Yes) Should I Mod MY car? (Hell Yes!) Maybe I should keep it in storage it's whole life so I can make then next owner Happy, Heck... I shouldn't Drive it, the value will go down". :shrug:
Life is to short to worry about how others feel about what you do with YOUR car.
I want to Enjoy my car... that why we're mostly Enthusiasts not Collectors.

Anyways a BONE stock 93 Cobra is a Great trophy winner, no doubt and SURE to be a Classic but performance wise it's not nearly enough in the "GO" Pedal for me :coolman:

Everything done to the car was done right and anyone one can Come take a look at it. The pics don't do it Justice!

Like SQT G said, I'm not a Scammer. I have sold tons of parts on The Corral (93 COBRA #3971)
I'm a Man of my word and am in NO way trying to hide anything about this car.

The Next Owner (if there is One) Would be very proud to drive this to Car Shows, cruises, etc and Represent the 1993 SVT Cobra.

Again Guys Please PM me or Email me at [email protected] with Any Questions about the Car.

Thanks Again Everyone! :beer:

Last edited:

tfe_man

Established Member
where are you located and would it be a nice drive back to california? thanks

V-Sicks

Established Member
I know that im beating a dead dog here but don't listen to people who say that stock would be better. If I didn't have my project to finish, i would be all over this. Most beautiful 93 i've ever laid eyes on. Kudos

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
V-Sicks said:
I know that im beating a dead dog here but don't listen to people who say that stock would be better. If I didn't have my project to finish, i would be all over this. Most beautiful 93 i've ever laid eyes on. Kudos

1time

Established Member
I love your car!!!!!!!!!!! cant afford another till next year

Users who are viewing this thread