*Feeler* 10k mile Vibrant Red 93 Cobra... 500+rwhp

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Might be time to sell my Baby. :(
My Wife and I have begun the process of building our Dream Home.
Selling the Cobra could free up some $$ to put in the House, etc.
I won't sell it if I don't get what I want for it...period.
The Car is absolutely Flawless, no Accidents. All the Vin tags in place.
Included is ALL the SVT documentation, including the original window tag. No Fake Snake here.
Have over $25K in receipts.
I just had a TKO600 installed, along with a Fidanza aluminum flywheel, Spec 3+ clutch w/ aluminum Quadrant and new cable, new Pilot Bearing, Rear Main Seal etc.
Also have a Aeromotive sumped tank ready to be put in.
Has new Nitto NT555 all around (drag radials in the rear).
The car will make 550+rwhp but I haven't gotten it back to the Tuner to get a re-tune.

$18K FIRM For Quick Sale.... The Value only will rise.

Please feel free to email me @ [B][email protected][/B] or PM me here.

Here's a link to ALL the Modifications... http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/global_item.php?gik=94&section=V-Rides

Added Some Pics...
000_0142-1.jpg

img_0131.jpg

000_0145.jpg

000_0144.jpg

100_2451.jpg

100_2453.jpg

000_0740-1.jpg

000_0750.jpg

Thanks Guys! :beer:

Last edited:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
SN8KBITN said:
Trade 03 whippled coupe for your 93 and cash?

I'm Tryin to Free up cash... but send me info and phtos if you could.

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
No flame please, but I think your sell would go a bit faster if you state the price you want and entertain offers in the ballpark. I have interest in your car, but I can only go by what Kelly Blue, Edmunds, and the like would suggest. You know as will as I do that Mods delete value. That brings me back to my original statement. What is the number in your mind??

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Cobra(ed) Up said:
No flame please, but I think your sell would go a bit faster if you state the price you want and entertain offers in the ballpark. I have interest in your car, but I can only go by what Kelly Blue, Edmunds, and the like would suggest. You know as will as I do that Mods delete value. That brings me back to my original statement. What is the number in your mind??

No Problem at all, I like to give the Details in PM's because then I know who is actually interested, instead of a post whore posting to bump his post number or start sh!t for no reason... and yes it does happen.

Again, I've owned plenty of these cars to know how Collectors look for this or racers look for that, etc. This is by FAR the nicest I have owned. It's not stock by any means but to me a stock 93 Cobra is a bore. I will NEVER own a car that sits to gain value and not drive it. I have always loved Fox Cobras but they don't have enough balls stock to hang with any cars out there Today...this one does.

Thanks for your interest :beer:

Last edited:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
fngsnu93 said:
would you be interested i trading for a 2006 harley nighttrain with 973 miles and i would give you cash

Thanks for the offer...but I'm not interested in a Bike right now.

:beer:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
That's one of the cleanest '93s I've seen. The mods look tastefully done. Everyone's going to have an opinion on what makes a car worth more or less. The fact is, your buyer will be the guy who appreciates what you've done with it, and sees value in that.

TTT for a damn nice car.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
19COBRA93 said:
That's one of the cleanest '93s I've seen. The mods look tastefully done. Everyone's going to have an opinion on what makes a car worth more or less. The fact is, your buyer will be the guy who appreciates what you've done with it, and sees value in that.

TTT for a damn nice car.

Thanks for the kind words 19COBRA93! :beer:

Yeah, I'm hoping it sells to someone like myself, that likes cars Clean and Mean! lol

Anyone can stop by and check it out... I guarantee you won't be dissappointed :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread