Feeler-04 Mystichrome Coupe Mint low miles

Tank5879

Established Member
Hi guys,

I am thinking about selling my Cobra. Car has 14k miles on it. Always garaged, Zainoed and never driven in weather. There are some tasteful modifications done, have most of the factory parts that will be included with the car including cat-back, air intake, shifter. I purchased it in 2006 from the original owner who only put 773 miles on it. He had the blower belt cover, coil covers and JLT intake painted mystichrome to match. I can email photos just shoot me a PM. I've never posted photos here before. Car has never had a pulley or a tune..see sig for a list of mods. Most are IRS/wheelhop modifications. Almost all the work performed by me or Ford. Mods not mentioned in the sig is a clear bra with extra custom work done behind the front and rear wheels, There are no dings, dents, scratches, etc. Full documentation including service records, window sticker, original SVT letter and certificate, factory stickers, "TRIMREV" build sheet found in the vehicle, Original owner registration, etc... I have title in hand, and wanted to post it here locally first. Looking to get $28,500

Last edited:

Tank5879

Established Member
a>

Users who are viewing this thread