Established Member
trade

how about a nice ssp coupe??
SDC10044.jpg

SDC10043.jpg

SDC10042.jpg

Bluebullit

Established Member
that is one clean coupe you got there man i love the paint job :) to bad i dont really like the interior cause i would have got one a while back that had a nice big motor in it.

jason2004gt

Established Member
I am going to update some info. As bad as I want to trade my car with "BlueBullit" I can't, there is alot of distance between where we live and I am in the process of going through a divorce, so money is a little tight. Anyways, the "B" now has 56,500 miles on it. I am now looking to trade for a truck or a nice 4 door car. I am losing interest in Mustangs right now. Having fun with 4 wheelers, so a truck would be good, but a nice 4 door that get's good gas mileage would nice for work (75 mile round trip each day). So, let me know what you have!

Thanks
-J

98rs

Established Member
I dont understand why you are getting rid of the car. Is is just so you don't mod it? I mean hell thats what a mustang is for!

jason2004gt

Established Member
I'm kind of on the fence about keeping it. At first I was looking for another mustang, preferably a 94-04 GT or Cobra, but I am now looking for a luxury style car (like an Audi). As far as a cash deal, this is my daily driver, so it would be hard to do cash unless I can get something in line before hand. Anyways, PM me offers!

Thanks
-J

jason2004gt

Established Member
That would be sweet! You have a beautiful Mach! I'm just looking to get out of the mustang scene for now. I am looking for a nice 4 door car, like an Audi A4.

Thanks
-J

Jfoster

Established Member
That's cool. I recommend the Mazdaspeed3, if you don't want an automatic ;) I have one as my DD and it's the most fun car I've ever owned.

Users who are viewing this thread