Feeler 01 Bullitt

jason2004gt

Established Member
I have a 2001 DHG Bullitt 00936. It now has 53,xxx miles on it. The only upgrades to the car is, it has a Mac o/r H-pipe and smoked headlights with clear corners. Other than that it is stock. I am looking for trades at the time, due to it being my daily driver. I am interested in 94-04 GT's or Cobra's, Coupes or 'Verts. I am wanting to mod this car, but you really don't want to change a Bullitt too much, so I figured I would see what's out there that I could mod. Let me know what you have.

***Updated info on 3-23-09***
I am looking for a 4dr car that get's good gas mileage. I really like the Audi A4 1.8T. If you have something similar, let me know!

Thanks
-J

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

Last edited:

jason2004gt

Established Member
I'm thinking about keeping it. Haven't had alot of people looking at it. The thing is, it's paid off, I have title in hand and I am really trying to get a Cobra because I don't want to mod a Bullitt to take away from it's theme.

-J

bronco726

have a 01 f150 V8 4.6L i would trade ya :D i know it's not what your looking for but im just throwing that out there, i know first post, but im more of a lurker than anything.

Last edited:

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
I don't suppose you'd be interested in a 1994 GT coupe that's set up to do track events, would you?

The car does need a bit of work to be track ready.

jason2004gt

Established Member
Not really. I need it to be a daily driver, not a race car.

I ordered smoked foglights and foglight switch for the Bullitt. Should be here by the weekend and installed.

-J

Bluebullit

Established Member
forgot to add in the email but last time i drove the car to TN last November i got 21mpg with the cruise set at like 78-80 and 20 coming back with the AC on and if you keep out of it the city isn't that bad for whats done to it

Users who are viewing this thread