Fedor Fight?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I need to know what's happening. Last I heard Arlovski got KTFO!

As soon as I clicked the link, that's what I saw!

Fedor just took two straight shots to the face and is still standing......and doing good;)

I take the last statement back, punches are raining down and it's not Fedor:(

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Props to AS, what a gentleman and true sport....

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Well that sucked....Fedor won't be winning a beauty contest anytime soon. I can't hear, but I assume Fedor had to give up because his eye was swollen shut?

Edit- If I ruined the surprise for anyone, sorry.

Last edited:

Dave_6

Established Member
Wow. Bunch of great fights tonight. Couldnt believe Fedor got dominated like that but Silva is a ****ing giant.

Common

Established Member
Wow. Bunch of great fights tonight. Couldnt believe Fedor got dominated like that but Silva is a ****ing giant.

When you take unreasonable amount of time off you lose your edge, that is what happened to Fedor. He has now lost two in a row, who knows what happens next for this guy....

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
From the rumors I'm hearing Fedor is done fighting. You can bash all you want but every fighter in professional MMA would probably tell you the same... that Fedor was the one of the best there ever was. For 10 years straight no one could touch him, and while he didn't fight many of the current top HW, he absolutely dominated some of the best fighters there were at the time. They all have to come to an end sometime. You're a moron if you think he was overrated in his prime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread