• Mustangs and Fords Magazine

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
5.0 Mustang and Fast Fords and Mustang and Fords are my two favorites.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I recently came across a newer magazine, "Mustang Enthusiasts". I liked it so much that I subscribed for a year. The reason I like it is it is the only indepth magazine I have found that covers all years of Mustangs w/o spending too much attention to one era or hobby. For instance, I have subscribed to "5.0 Mustang" for over two years, but it seems like all they do most of their articles on are radically dragged out Ponies. That's great if are interested in going the fastest in the quarter. But what about it you like road course driving, or seeing a restored 69 Shelby. This magazine covers the whole spectrum. If you like everything Mustang, this is the magazine for you. Check it out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
MM&FF has always been my favorite Mustang mag. My favorite mag of all time is the Hemmings Muscle Machines. Super writeup and the quality of the publication/photos is outstanding!! :)

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Used to subscribe to MM&FF and 5.0 but I'm not much into any of the Mustang mags anymore. I just got tired of seeing the same old car month after month and got burnt out on Mustang this, Mustang that. Still love stangs but I love alot of different cars so PHR and HR are the mags for me. Variety is the spice of life.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
That is a close one between 5.0 and MM&FF. I think MM&FF is the best b/c it usually contains for info than 5.0.

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
JaysGreenLX said:
5.0 mainly because its cheap and they give a full parts listing on the cars they feature.

Agreed. I subscribe to both, but the lack of a parts list in MMFF puts 5.0 ahead in my opinion.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
subscribed to mmff and 5.0 but i find that the writers and photographers are better in 5.0.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
JaysGreenLX said:
5.0 mainly because its cheap and they give a full parts listing on the cars they feature.

ya thats a big reason why i like 5.0, and because they show more street cars instead of full blown drag cars or plain show cars

Users who are viewing this thread