Favorite PS3 Games?

Panic661

Established Member
Well, since I gave back my buddies xbox (I borrowed it while I was down after surgery) I decided to get a ps3...

I don't play a whole lot of games, I got it simply because if I do, playing online is free, its got a browser, ect..

Anyways.. what are some of your favorite games on ps3?

I'm currently playing CoD4, I'd like to pick up Gran Tourismo (is that still on ps3?)

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
i just bought a ps3 this weekend. i have cod4 and gt prologue. i played gran turismo for like 5 minutes and cod the rest of the time. cod is addictive!

slick4_6

Established Member
I really like Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 especially if you are gonna play online. Metal Gear was not bad if you can get it cheap. Killzone 2 is also good but it gets pretty tough when you get on up in the game. The next game I will probably buy will be the new Batman, which everyone says is awesome. Oblivion and Fallout 3 are also very good games if you are into those kinds of games.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
little big planet has been my favorite ps3 game so far. xbox just has better games all around...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Infamous is dope, COD4 & WaW of course, Killzone2 has the best graphics and online quality of any game but it is pretty tough to get into especially if you're used to COD. GT Prologue is fun although it's only about 10% of the final game. I just got NFS Shift and it seems to be pretty cool so far. A lot of people are getting into SOCOM lately so I think Im gonna hop on that soon.

Mullet

Established Member
Dont forget games on the Playstation Store as well

Super Stardust HD $9.99- dual stick shooter similar to geometry wars but with more strategy and better graphics. Fun game to play with friends to see who can get the highest score.

Pixeljunk Monsters $9.99- Fun tower defense game but can be pretty challenging. Great to play co-op with a wife or GF even if they aren't really into games.

Fat Princess $14.99- A little harder to describe, so here's a video review.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjQzBwawNM"]YouTube - Fat Princess Review[/ame]

Jroc

Established Member
I like to play "Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds," "Tom Clancy's HAWX," "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09," etc, but I don't buy alot of games.

Most of the games I play are old PS2 games, and sometimes I even play "Final Fantasy VII" which is a PS1 game that can be download to your PS3 from the PS3 Store for $9.99. Its one of the best games of all time IMO, its just old.

Last edited:

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
Right now Batman, Uncharted was fun, Infamous meh couldn't get into it for some reason.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Infamous, Batman AA, COD 4, GT Prologue, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Resident Evil 5, and MGS 4. Those are my fav. PS3 games as of now

Jaysin

Established Member
Uncharted and GTA 4 are my favorite single player. GTA 4 is the best next gen game out there imo.

Cod4 is the best online game you can play hands down.

MGS4 is very hard to get into imo. I personally couldnt get into the story, but I wont say its a bad game.

Users who are viewing this thread