Favorite Junk food (There’s no wrong answers, only weird ones)

_Satch_

Established Member
1694917038649.jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I’m intrigued. Never had them….
I feel bad for your soul. You have got to try them. The issue with them as easy as they are to make is getting them to set up. They can't be dry yet they can't be gooey. The time you boil the ingredients seems to be the key, has to be long enough. Give it a go, let me know. My fav cookie by far.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Peanut MMs, tasty and actually checks a lot of boxes to get you through a few extra hours.
I think @03cobra#694 had this discussion once. One of the few sweets that exist in my house and backpack on trails, etc.

In terms of "treats" Ralph's Italian ice is pretty damn good.

Guinness and Pretzels

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I feel bad for your soul. You have got to try them. The issue with them as easy as they are to make is getting them to set up. They can't be dry yet they can't be gooey. The time you boil the ingredients seems to be the key, has to be long enough. Give it a go, let me know. My fav cookie by far.
I love peanut butter more than the chocolate

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Peanut MMs, tasty and actually checks a lot of boxes to get you through a few extra hours.
I think @03cobra#694 had this discussion once. One of the few sweets that exist in my house and backpack on trails, etc.

In terms of "treats" Ralph's Italian ice is pretty damn good.

Guinness and Pretzels
Oh gosh yes, and we did. Damn things are deadly.
Love the hard sourdough pretzels and my new deal is these below. I can of these and a couple of beers, heaven.
1694951351990.jpeg

01yellercobra

Established Member
I always check for Cinnamon Bears before a road trip. They go awesome with an Ultra White Monster.

I've been on a Cheeze Its kick lately. But cookies are always good. And pretty much anything my daughter bakes.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Man…..my wife and I love that!! I feel bland being brought up on butter and salt. Now I’m like….white people…..the fuk. -Is said white people.

Haha. I was too. But 5-6 years in New Mexico.. I done learnt myself things haha

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I always check for Cinnamon Bears before a road trip. They go awesome with an Ultra White Monster.

I've been on a Cheeze Its kick lately. But cookies are always good. And pretty much anything my daughter bakes.
I go back and forth between Cheese It’s and Goldfish. Grand daughter loves Goldfish, so that’s in the house now.

Users who are viewing this thread