Favorite Charities of SVTP

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I donate monthly to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I also send money monthly to the MSPCA, (Animal shelter/animal hospital in Boston.)
Lately I have been donating to the Wounded Warrior Fund.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I believe this is by design to create a less individually caring more government dependent society.
I agree, it’s a shame because the government would rather send millions upon millions over seas instead of doing what the citizens want which is taking care of homelessness, veterans and health care.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I have 4 that I sponsor in different quarters of each year. My Wife's 501c3 is one of them. except for my wife's, the others are local and mostly deal with veterans. a % of profit from each quarter is donated to which ever one is currently being sponsored. I only do local, because of these millionaire CEO's that are supposed to be non profit.

I started a program 2 years ago in my real estate business for local heroes. Active military, veterans, police, fire, sheriff, ems, corrections, 911, dispatch nurses, doctors and teachers. Its called Hometown Heroes. I looked into Homes for heroes, and that is such a scam that it isnt funny. So, I made my own program. got it approved by my brokerage, and got it approved by the NC real estate commission. That wasnt easy. I pay a % of closing costs, and make a donation in the name of my client to a local charity or non profit of their choice, and a few other little things. The real estate commission really limited me to what I could do.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
When things calm down a bit I want to start a small local charity just to clean up the local waterways.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I bet a whole lot of people donate to Amex, Visa, and the like.
I DO!!!!!
As well as Ford Credit.

giphy.gif

Mackey

Established Member
I give to a local animal shelter at the end of every year. I also do donations for family members/close friends who are doing walks/triathlons/fundraising events.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Do tell...

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

My dad passed in 2016.

My mom spent the next couple of months going thru his clothes, washing, drying, folding and putting everything into boxes, labeled each box shirts, pants, shoes/sneakers, suits, etc.

We brought it to local Salvation Army store, backs up to the door for donation drop offs. Mom explained to the worker (kid) how these were her husbands clothes, some brand new never worn, etc, got a little teared up.

she got back in the car, I helped kid unload the truck of the car.

as we drove off, I look back in mirror to see him literally THROWING the boxes into the back of the store into a huge pile.

then a few months later I’m driving by the same store and they have a demolition dumpster out back, and they are throwing away mountains of clothes and furniture. All I could think of was this is prob where most of my dads clothes ended up.

I’ll never donate anything nor a dime to the Salvation Army. F*** them.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I have donated financially to Fisher House, Warrior Foundation/ Freedom Station and I've volunteered for ARC's Wings for Autism.

Coiled03

Established Member
St. Jude's mostly. My daughter had to spend a few nights there shortly after she was born. The people there are amazing.

If there's anything left, ASPCA.

Users who are viewing this thread