Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Vin Diesel

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • The Rock

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

Cobie03

Established Member
Schwarzenegger is the king of all action movies. Terminator, True Lies, Total Recall, Predator (You are one ugly Mutha F%#KA) Just to name a few. :rockon:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
This shit is just funny. I know this one guy we call "Crazy" Dave. He made a song called Steven Seigal. It goes something like:

"Steven Seigal, you are my favorite action hero. I want to touch your balls. I'm not gay, I just want to touch your balls. Steven SEIGAL!!!" It's a nice little ballad.

I would say Harrison Ford only because I used to freaking love the Indiana Jones movies. He'll, I still do.

skinsand

Established Member
1. Arnold.

2. Matt Damon as Jason Bourne. My all time favorite action movie is Bourne Identity - Gritty, moody and fairly realistic. The Apartment scene is kickass.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I totally agree. After seeing Kiss of the Dragon I thought it was the most amazing action movie ever.

Brad Pitt is a good one also.

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I've gotta go with Clint Eastwood. His attitude is hilarious in the Dirty Harry movies. I hate country music and most everything associated with it, but his western movies were kickass.

Cobie03

Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
I've gotta go with Clint Eastwood. His attitude is hilarious in the Dirty Harry movies. I hate country music and most everything associated with it, but his western movies were kickass.

I gotta agree with you on some of those Clint Eastwood western movies. The good the bad and the ugly was awesome. And Unforgiven kicked ass! :rockon:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
I'd have to go with Jackie Chan. He barely speaks english, looks gay, and acts mentally retarded. Jackie owns the big screen.

Plus something about Jackie saying "nigga" to a big ass black dude is :lol1: .

Users who are viewing this thread